MY OWN WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU

5:39 AM


Happy Weekend Guys.....
Its 5days to Christmas and 12 days to another New year and i must say that i have received a lot of gifts already* dancing* This is a season of love and i will want to appreciate everyone who has taken time to visit my blog and commented also. #THANK YOU#

I may not be the best blogger but i try daily to be better. The comments i get is inspiring and i appreciate it so much. *insert hug smiley*
So in the spirit of giving, i am giving out a Cartier bracelet to two lucky winners. yea!!!

The Guys might be asking " where is ours? " well you can win this also and give to your Mum, Sister or Spouse as a gift.
This is my own way of saying thank you.




HOW TO WIN
1.Simply write below, what you like about my blog
2.follow me on twitter @buiti (RT)   Simple right? hehehehehe

Please include your email address with your comments, so i can send you a mail if you eventually win.
This entry ends in 3days. So lets have your comment rolling in lol
Don't forget to send me pictures of yourself or someone who is stylish and they will be featured in the next fashionista of the week. Opened to both male and female
beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti





 NOTHING WORTH DOING IS EVER EASY

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Beautiful bracelet! I hope I win (I never win anyfin, but this myt be my lucky week!)

    Love your blog cos of your originality and the zeal to grow and get better. That's the secret to greatness!

    Now following on Twitter.

    pinkportia91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I loved Abt ur blog is dat it's very captivating, has a fun part in it and teaches a lot on fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver.licious@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jst saw ur blog. I think itz amazing especially the piece on Harmattan or winter. divasious@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lookin at d pictures on ur blog. hope i win d bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls don't forget to drop your email address

    ReplyDelete
  7. those bracelet look lovely.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bracelet is so cute! really cute blog!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling! this vbracelet is amazing
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want d bracelet..bt d truth is dt U r just U..Ur originality is on point..jummy4all2love@yahoo.com @tee_on_radio

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur blog, i must say covers so many subjects frm fashion to relationships to celebrity gist.....nice.
    just showing d world hw creative u are.....bt there is so much room 4 improvement.....keep it up.
    pls send me d gift...and i dont wear bracelets.....u know who!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So because of school I missed this? *crying* I need a gift for xmas *sad* lemme try, I hope its not too late.
    I've visited a lot of fashion blogs and I happened to stumble on yours; am not sure what I like about your blog really but I just feel at home here. You do your thing effortlessly! Your shoes, I heart!
    Search4amaka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone, I have chosen my winner. Mwahh!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images