FASHION FACE OFF 2!!

4:55 AM

Happy Hump Day Guys!!!
Congratulation to Anita again for winning last week fashionista of the week. This week we have three gorgeous ladies and i must say, i love some of their style.
We will be judging them base on their Style and Versatility.
 
Meet Sandra Ojukwu, a financial/Mortgage Adviser. She loves to chill and she is a home girl.She loves movies, talking and fassip( which is Fashion gossips). Her most possessed item is her louboutin shoes.




Meet Inyingi Airigha Brown, She is an Engineer, Its hard to believe she studied Engineering lol. She is an Introvert who loves shopping and traveling for fun. In her words she said" I love fashion but style is what separates me from the millions of fashionistas we have all over the world"









Finally meet Chioma Ohaeri, she is a banker. She is free spirited and loves shopping for fun. Chioma is a gown freak ,i bet she has all the gowns you can think of lol . Her most possessed item is her Zara shoe.







There you have it! Who should be our fashionista of the week? Chinenye, Inyingi or Chioma
You can still be a part of our next fashionista of the week. Simply send seven of your pictures and it will be displayed the following week.
Dont forget our free advert on Weddings and Events for the month of December. send your pictures to my email and let us celebrate you.
beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti
 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Inyingi does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinenye is on point

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chioma's blck gown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra ojukwu dresses like a DIVA, I think she should be the winner. but finally make I yarn my mind this blogger is on my nerves. she dey vex me but make I hold my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Oya ping me or mail me @anonymous no vex. I have a feeling I know you ooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All d ladies re looking good. Sandra's dress sense is fab however,her pics re more digital to d orda ladies!!! May d best lady win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha who do I pic now? Ini mini moni mo!! Sandra. I want her shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt, Sandra maramma aka Tampico is my winner

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think all three ladies has different style, Sandra like to cover up but still looks sexy and that's what i love, chioma like to show off her legs and they re lovely i must say with does gowns of hers, while Inyingi is very spontaneous in her dressing,this minutes she is having the 20's looks next minutes she has the traditional attire that makes her look lovely and great....... i must say will steal all three looks great job buiti i love your blog difft an unique!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images