LOVE IS IN THE AIR....

4:25 AM

All of me, loves all of you. Loves your curves and and all your edges................*Singing*
As i listen to John Legend's  All of me on my bed, it made me realize how beautiful love is.
Is it just me, or does life just get crazy with weddings when the month of December rolls around?
Its another beautiful Saturday and somebody out there is having a wedding .yeah!!! Love is in the air.
Weddings are time to celebrate your love with family and friends. 
A time to take/make your vows in front of God and men (hope you keep them) A time to feel like that one last only girl. Like his princess ,wife and best friend. A time to feel like the luckiest Man or Woman in the world. I could go on  and on........
The most unique thing the couple look forward to, is showing off their outfit. The brides beautiful gown and the grooms well tailored suit.
Below are beautiful wedding pictures of some Nigerian celebrities.


The Idiabia's,
They had a beautiful destination wedding


The Okojie's
They had a simple church wedding


The Akande's
They went for a simple church wedding also


The Achikwe's
They had a fairy tale wedding


The Rodriguez's
They had a destination wedding


The Idahosa's
They had a fairytale, Cinderella theme wedding (this i love)

So am asking, what kind of wedding will you love to have? and which of these celebrities will you steal their look?
To all those getting married today, this is wishing you HML and all the beautiful things life has got to offer.
FBB free events and wedding advert is still on.

                                                                 xoxo
                                                                 Buiti

  
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. Gen 2:24 







You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great bloG!!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed the post, friend!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures and her dress!
    i really love this post
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done buiti, u re doing a grt job.lovely article. Wanna hv a fairy tale wedding. Kudos to u always

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first well written post, I see you are getting better...good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do peolpe still marry for no other reason than LOVE.....? I guess some do. Falling in love with someone is the greatest thing that would ever happen to you. Its like giving someone the chance to hurt you and trusting they wouldn't. That feeling I have never had the opportunity to experience. I guess I have been a coward and those who allow themselves fall in love no matter the hurt are brave people. Lately I met someone who has always been a childhood friend and now we fast moving away from the friendship zone. And it get scary for me cause she is my friend and I love her, wldnt want to hurt her. But as a coward running away from love this is like the bravest thing I have had to do and I get confused. And its funny how we pray for things and when it comes we find it scary to believe it. I have aways prayed to get married to someone who knew me growing up as a friend, and here it is right in my face. Someone help me here plsssssss.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images