FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING

5:08 AM

Happy Monday Guys..... I know lots of you guys have stopped work for the year, well some others like me are still working *sad*

This weekend was a very busy one for me, i went to my parents house for the weekend and i was happy to be with family. While i was rushing to beat traffic (you know how Lagos is) i forgot to pack some clothes for church *cover face* so i was left with nothing to wear.

I searched the house ( my parent's house) for something, anything and i was lucky to see an old Ankara mix blouse of mine, Saved!! (Ankara is an African print)

Luckily for me, my Mum's has a wrapper same print with the blouse lol i had to improvise.
Below is a video on the way i tied the wrapper. Click to view


Wola!! and i was set for church. I switched from having nothing to wear, to having something to wear





 
I wore a green shoe to add a different color to my look. Hope you like?
OUTFIT DETAILS
Shoe- Qupid
Purse- My Sister's (shhhhhh....)
Blouse and Wrapper- Ankara Print
Picture/Video Credit- My Mum

xoxo
Buiti




SPREAD LOVE EVERYWHERE YOU GO, LET NO ONE EVER COME TO YOU WITHOUT LEAVING HAPPIER 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the video lesson. You look Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely..@tee_on_radio

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never knew this was how they tied this style.
    love the colour combination.,

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. now u know im in love with ure head wrap goshhh

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images