COUNTING DOWN!!

6:33 AM

Haloha!!
Its another count down to a New Year and I am really exicted yeah!!!!
I know a lot of us have written down our new year resolution, I have too.
I can't write them all down ,but here are my top five

1. To be more closer to God
2. To be the best blogger ever hehehehe
3. To find my prince charming *cover face*
4. To read more books
5. To workout more( need me some Kelly Rowland's shape)

Well that is my top five, I have some others but let's stop with these five lol...
I finally have a winner for the Give away, so this is saying a big congratulation to Portia...
She is also a fashion Blogger, please visit her blog on www.justporsh.com.

Below is a Video i did today. Let me tell you that this video was made out of boredom hehehehe
I always love trying out new tricks with my scarf  and today happens to be one of those days.
Funny enough it came out nice so i decided to share.
This Video wasn't edited tho


I want to thank everyone who visited my blog this year.
For those who sent me mails to commend or criticize me God bless you.
You all make me want to be better each day and i pray we do this again in 2014
*sobs* and runs away
mwahh!!

Buiti

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh waoo!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for no 3 also lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I move your resolution, especially d ist one. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waooo that was nice dear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images