AND THE WINNER IS...........

12:28 AM

Holla!!
I know you all are excited because its FRIDAY!! hehehehehe. I can relate to that feeling.* Doing my Azonto movies* Our last fashionista of  week was a really tough one. We had three beautiful ladies. Sandra, Inyingi and Chioma. Different ladies, different styles that made it difficult to pick one. One of those ladies, i must say dresses like me lol ......
Well we have our winner for this week fashionista of the week and as usual she was picked because she had the highest number vote.
Here we go!! Drum rollsss..................... and the winner is SANDRA. Congratulation dear.


Her beautiful picture will be displayed on the side banner for a week . You can view using a laptop , desktop or click the web version using your phone.
Be a part of the next fashionista of the week by sending me seven of your pictures and show us what you have got. FBB free wedding and event advert for the month of December is still on. My email address is beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
I look forward to seeing those beautiful pictures of yours. mwahhh!!

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Congratulations to her and all the ladies that entered!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Louisa
    lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to her.
    love her style.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, friend!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. #team sandra ojukwu......abeg send me her contact details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dz Sandra girl looks lyk Solange Knowles

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I agree with you guys beautiful lady with a great fashion

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images