A YELLOW SEASON

1:15 AM



Lovely people!
 How is everyone?  I appreciate all the comments I get from you all, it means a lot to me.










 If  i told you i've been wearing yellow all through last week, you might not believe me lol...
 I have a lot of yellow dresses which I've been shopping for lately.
Yellow is such a great color on all skin tones.For this look, i decide to spice it with a bright colored shoe, this i wore to church and i love the look.
Went for shopping this weekend with my sister and her friend, we had a swell time.Later had lunch and watched football with the boys. Did i tell you i love football? hehehehe now you know(Team Man United).... A lot has happened this past few weeks and I'm excited to share it with you all.
I am so excited for my birthday coming up in few weeks * doing the Skelewu moves*
For this month of December i will be having a free advert on weddings and events. Fell free to send your pictures to my email beautycindy2002@yahoo.com and let us celebrate you.

Gown /Shoe- Zara
Purse/ belt- A store near by

Love to know about your weekend
Have a wonderful day
Buiti

NB- pictures were taken with my phone

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images