AM THANKFUL FOR.......

8:37 AM



   I can see a bright future ahead, can you?                                              

 I have an amazing God, he makes me want to dance lol.....As we stroll into the final weeks of this year 2013, i just cant help but thank God. Am thankful, for family and friends. For his grace, love, blessing, healing .Am thankful for YOU!! yes YOU. . Oh waoo! the list is endless. He is just a faithful God.





                                          


Two weeks from today, i will be a year older and am just excited about it. I hope i get a camera as a birthday gift *winks*
This weekend, i was at home throughout Saturday just assisting my Mum, then on Sunday i hung out with the boys. We watched the English Premiership, Man United vs Aston Villa  and we won yea!!!! *excited* (Team United)
I wore this outfit to church on Sunday and i love the colors on me. Whoever said three is a crowd? well didn't see this outfit on me lol
I decided to pair this blazer(which i so love) with bright colors. I hope you like?
I will want to know, what are you thankful for?
xoxo
Buiti
                                                                         Outfit Details
                                                                      Blazer-Antonio Melani
                                                                     Tank top- Atmospere
                                                                     Skirt- A store near by
                                                                     Shoes -Qupid
                                                                     Neck piece -Jcpenney



Picture Credit- My Sister                                  

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I adore the color coordination so cute

    my blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this colour combination.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer and shoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look. There is nothing like bold vibrant color and you wear it so well. Agree with you that God is AMAZING!

    Shopping Spree Giveaway
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...nice.....jst lukin at ur pictures makes me feel diabetic

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really does looks nice. SWEET is the right word. I guess I feel diabetic to now looking at it. Too much SWEETness

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute. Lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfits!
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images