CAT WOMAN

6:40 AM

Happy Sunday Guys,
Am so happy I get to see the last Sunday of this Year and I spent it praising God.
I am more excited about my Birthday coming up in 3days (ist of Jan) and I am inviting you all to my house but, come with your gifts hehehehehe

This Is my Outfit of the day, I wore and all black look and I love.
I got this flared skirt recently and I decided to pair it with my peplum top. There is something about this peplum top, it makes me feel like Cat Woman lol.... I just get so confident on it.

I really have no one to take pictures of me, that is because my Sister(My photographer) travelled for the break. So I had to ask my mum to help with it.  Although it's difficult getting her to take the right angles, but I guess she did a good job  Hehehehehe

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top - Nella Fantasia
Skirt- St-Micheals
Shoe-Beauty Heels
Purse/belt - Random

Hope you like?
xoxo
Buiti







You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I missed your post dear .... I so love the look on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. Was enjoying my break. Hope I don't grow fat lol

      Delete
  2. All black everthing... I love the touch of red

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so prettyyy! Hahah!xx

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good. Love the top and shoes!

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look pretty.
    love your outfit.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that top!
    You look great!

    School's resuming n I'm freaking out cos I would be without a photgrapher soon. Dunno if my mum can handle it, I myt av to teach the gate man how to use a cam. Loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I bet your gate man can take good pictures. About the top let's trade with dos wedge of yours..*tongue out*

      Delete
  8. Very Cute! I love that peplum top!

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES GIRL!!! work! :)
    very cute...

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit but next time u lose d belt and d bag, a black tote bag would hve made d outfit a lot more classy, d chain on that bag is clashing wiv d zip on d top....fine girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fact that you don't try so hard but you still look good

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images