5 FASHION RULES EVERY LADY SHOULD BREAK +1

5:08 AM


Happy hump day my lovely readers!!!
I just want to thank all the visitors i get on this blog and i appreciate you all, you keep me going.
Two days agao, i did a post for the guys..Whoop! Whoop! and i got so much messages from them. Am happy you all liked it.
We will be doing a reverse on the last post, but this time its for the ladies.*winks*
It is funny how today a colleague of mine, was holding a big size cello-tape and she said" If this became a fashion accessory she can bet Buiti would rock it " lol common.... well i would and believe me she won't remember it was previously the cello-tape hehehehehe
We all know how most ladies don't like going outside of the box, they have this rule they live by. Well in my own case some rules are meant to be broken hehehehe.... 
Below are my 5 fashion rules ladies should break. Like i said in my last post am entitled to my own opinion ba? lol
I would use some of my pictures just so you see that i break these rules too...

1. You can mix gold and silver jewelry: Mixing gold and silver jewelry is so it. Forget the gist of them saying its a mix match. Well they never tried one.


 2. Print and Pattern are acceptable: You can combine loose print with structured print( like swirls and stripes or animal prints and stripes) you can  also blend small designs with large scale designs

3. You can totally wear one shade of color head to toe: Wearing one color head to toe is so chick, but you have to know how to do this without looking like a clown .Choose the right color that suits your skin tone and you would be rocking this look.

4. Sweaters are the New T.Shirt: Yup! you heard that. Forget that gist of wearing sweaters only during the cold season, well not for me. To rock this, all you have to do is to style your sweater with the right accessories

5. You can tuck in without wearing a belt: Some times tucking your shirt in without wearing a belt isn't as bad as people say it is. I really do that alot but the trick is to ensure you are well put together.

+1- Who said short girls can't wear mid skirts? Skirt that falls above the ankle are often considered a don't for women who aren't long and lean. It is said to make them appear shorter because, it cuts them half way. I think mid- skirt are super cute on petite girls like me, as along as they pair it with the right heels and tucked in so they don't look swallowed up.

 

What do you think?
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Nice I like this I learnt three rules well done buiti nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love Jessica Alba's style & I never though for mixing silver and gold jewellery but it does look great

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting post.
    i love the rule about wearing one colour from head to toe and mixing gold with sliver.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! thanks for sharing.

    http://juraocholi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one...I'll definitely try the gold and silver jewellery thingy

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so loving this. I need to break so rules really

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rules on mixing print and pattern am not one to do so. I will want to

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice rules dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So interesting rule to break
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So interesting rule to break
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am guilty of breaking all this rules Buiti, just like you

    ReplyDelete
  13. #2 is the one which took me so long to get comfortable with. I used to be VERY anal about matching. Great list Buiti

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm I think the only rule I agree with on this list is No. 4.

    www.guideforladies.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images