TURBANS THE NEW HAT

4:01 AM



I have always admired turbans on people but wasn’t sure if i could wear one. Funny enough, now i have two and i wonder how i ever got them! lolol

Some come with designs , while others don't.
Even if you bought one without design and you want to have a designs on it , then simply buy a beautiful brooch and just pin in front.


Hair: You can tuck your hair in or let it fall as it is shown in the pics.
When tucked in, it gives you that Lana Turner look
Make up: Your make up shouldn't be dramatic because the turban is already a statement piece( especially those with designs) 
If you want to wear a loud lip color then don't apply any eye shadow.
If  you going to apply an eye shadow then opt for a nude lip color
I recently wore mine to work, below are the pictures

The beautiful thing about turbans is that you can rock it on any outfit and to anywhere, like church, beach,work, to a date, etc....
Also, it serves as a savior during your bad hair days. 
Add these BBpins if you love to have one of these and thank me later...
284E8DE9 and 25E4A2AD 
Will you rock this?
xoxo 

Buiti


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Stanley Chinonso ObasiJanuary 17, 2014 at 6:00 AM

    Behold our Naija 'Jeannie Mai'. This is actually a very good piece. Keep it up Buiti!. You look just like an Arabian Princess. I'm off to get HER one or two turbans....cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ naija" jeannie mia" Thanks so much dear.

      Delete
  2. Turbans re great and the good thing about them is you can wear them with any outfit I like I already ve one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nne, it fits you better than that white babe...think i should place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turbans are really lovely. You look splendid. Wish I had the courage to rock one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inez, any one can rock one dear. Go on

      Delete
  5. Looking gorgeous in ur turban. Nice one madam Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. well u already know im obsessed with turbans:)

    www.Isandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like turbans :) you look great !!v xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colours.
    looking pretty in the turban.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice..I see a lot of women tie scarf in form of a turban...but with this it makes it all easy...also gonna be handy when one's having a bad hair day

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look chic! And turbans are the way to go.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute turbans! i've always wanted to try wearing them, lifesavers for bad hair days and instant statement makers. but i havent tried wearing them yet coz if i wore them here, everyone would stare. haha


    would be so happy if you keep in touch :)

    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to try out a turban but I'm not a fan of these already made turbans. I'd rather use a scarf n wrap my head.
    You look great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried one of these sometime after 9/11, and what do I get in return? I was questioned for being a terrorist. but yea it looks pretty of you buiti, I like how you mixed it up with the blazer and heels. what a way to keep it classy, chic and in the twenties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you look great, but am not sure this will fit me lol...
    inviting you to my blog,
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its nice on you, never thought of wearing it
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loveeeeee them and i want too.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images