BLACK AND YELLOW

7:26 AM



 Outfit Details
Blazer- Bloomingdales
Corset-Forever21
Pant- Asos
Wedge-Doll House



Holla!!
How was your weekend?
My weekend was a busy one, i had so many places to go to and a short time to do it all.
 The network has been so slow this week making it difficult for me to send a post *sighs* 
 Have you visited "The Place" at Victoria Island? you should, it lovely. I was there this weekend with a friend and i loved it. Don't worry i wasn't payed for the advert.lol...
I visited my Aunt,who owns a make up studio and i had fun with her making me up .I will post pictures of her work soon.
You remember my previous post on the lady who has got me addicted to coffee? yup!! Today is her birthday yeah.......
This is wishing you a Happy Birthday Cathryn, much love. mwah!!
Don't ask if we celebrated drinking coffee hahahahhahah we didn't.
I love this loose pant of mine, i recently got it and i couldn't wait to rock it hehehehe
Hope you like?
We will be having another fashion face-off this week. View the previous fashion face-off to know how to participate.
xoxo
Buiti



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Luv d pants and neck piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those yellow pants are gorgeous and i love the yellow necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. The neckpiece and pant is beautiful
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants...very cute look! Thanks again for stopping by my blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Feel free to let me know :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pants and necklace.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole outfit, the shoes look very comfy. Thanks for always stopping by.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style I love your pants!

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images