MONDAY GROOVE....

3:24 AM







Holla Guys,
I feel i haven't posted any pictures of me lately and am sorry about that.
So, this is a quick post lol.....My Sister (my photographer) is still not back *sad*
So i asked my colleague at work to take pictures of me, thanks Dolapo*hugs*
This was what i wore to work today and i hope you like.
How was your weekend?

Outfit Details
Blazer- Allegra K
Top- Atmosphere
Pant-Zara
Shoe- Mixx

xoxo
Buiti


We are all to quick to count down the days, that we forgot to make the days count

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. well put together. I love your total look

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jacket, the printed top adds a causal note to a busy Monday. nice way to carry the weekend into a Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well put togeda.luv d pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really really am a fan of this look, never have I seen that shade of pink worn so good

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those pink pants luv

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your pants? Love the way you paired this outfit! thanks for the visit!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur colleague most be drooling while taking those shots, u look amazing and oh I c that ur wrist watch. And pls tell ur sister to come back cos I wanna c more of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I love watches, you caught me their. *shy* I will tell her

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous, love the blazer, new to your blog
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit dear.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Submit the pants and shoe here \_/ lol. Nice outfit dear. Thanks for stopping by

    www.mystylefilofax.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. U killed it,the combo and poise it amazing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images