CONGRATULATION!!

12:24 AM

Happy Monday People.
How was your weekend? Hope you had a great one?
I think this weekend was really short, like it just came and left so fast *sighs*
Thanks to every one who commented on last week fashionista of the week. .
After counting your votes, we now have a winner.
So here we go........... DRUM ROLLS
The winner is......... Tincabell!! Congratulation dear

Her picture is been displayed at the side bar of the blog.
To view use a desktop or the web version of your phone
Are you fashionable? then be a part of the next fashionista of the week.
Simply send me seven of your pictures and you will be up against someone.
My email address is beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Thanks buiti for visiting my blog.your fashionista of the week concept Is kool.

    testamentsofastylmaniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love ur style. would love to feature you on my blog and will email you soon!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love ur style! would love to feature u on my blog too and will contact you soon!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tincabel.....glad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my gal tincabell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats My dear tinkoko..Lol ty

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images