THE 7 UNUSUALS IN MY BAG

2:15 AM


Hello its Friday!! TGIF * dancing*
I get so excited when its Friday and i know you do also lol....
This morning i was swapping my handbag for another that fits my outfit, so i poured out everything from my handbag on the bed and i found out i was carrying some "unusual items" in my handbag that some people wouldn't. I call them "unusual" because i know in my Sister's and my Friends' bag you wouldn't find any of these things in them.
For me, these items are necessary and they come as a savior in my time of need.
Below are the list of items i found in my bag



Super Glue:
You might be wondering "why should i have this in my bag?"  Have ever had your shoe embarrass you in a  gathering or the your heels suddenly give way ? well i have! And this has helped me out of those situations and made it look like nothing happen. Ever since then i always keep one in my bag.




Pads/ Tampons
Sometimes you do the maths for your menstrual circle and you find out that the 'RED ROBOT' decides to show up a day or two earlier than you calculated. It is advice-able to always carry a pad or tampon in your bag just so u prepare your self for your 'monthly visitor'.


Aspirin
This is specially needed for those who have painful menstruation. Instead of looking all moody at work because of painful menstrual cramp this should help relieve the pain.


Needle and Thread/Pins
I remember one day on my way to work, a stranger walked up to me telling me that i had a slit on my skirt., you can imagine the look i had on my face. I quickly got to the office, rushed to the toilet took my needle and thread and sew my skirt. Then again i thought, what if i didn't have this in my bag? hmmmmmm.... This can also help if your buttons pops out.


Elastic Band
This i have well over 10 of it in my bag. I use it to tie stuff together and also to pack my hair when i forget my hair scrunchie at home

Mint
Almost everyone has this in their hand bag. You know those times you eat some certain kind of food especially those Italian and Chinese spiced dishes (garlic) and it gives you an awful breath? lol it happens to everyone of us.  A good mint will do wonders in no time.You don't want your mouth smelling when you talking to someone hehehehe (sorry i have eaten my mint half way *cover face*)

Sanitizer
I love Nigerian dishes yep! because am Nigerian and no other food taste better and is more nutritional than our local cuisine. Sometimes after eating a bowl of "fufu" you find out it leaves your fingers with its signature smell. Others might opt for a hand cream but i rather use a sanitizer just so my hands are thoroughly clean and smells fresh too.

There you have it!
What are those unusual things in your handbag?
Do you find any of the above items?
xoxo
Buiti


NB:Pictures were taken with my phone

Hand bags are like accessories, only the prints change

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Waoo! Thanks for the tips. Never knew all this. Tho I usually carry my tampons with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollll Noice!!! Just went through my bag nd found 2 Tampons loll...I usually carry my sanitizer nd handcream!!! But a superglue?? Thats funny,u shld invest more in good shoes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never knew to carry glue with me :) i will try it :) great post ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous2 carrying a super glue is needed because you might not know what will fall of like your leather wrist watch no matter how expensive it is might embarrass us. And also investing in shoes is not what she's talking please read properly. If you like buy a shoe of 1mil the day it will disgrace you it will disgrace you so please say something else

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always carry a sanitizer, hand cream, chewing gum, hair pins, and I will begin the needle and thread and super glue too...it will definitely come handy..lol

    Thanks for sharing

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I carry hair pins also.. thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. I carry nail polish incase my stockings run. Helps to stop the run.
    Used to have pliers for fixing clients jewelry+mine too..lool.
    Lovely weekend Buiti!
    Xoxo fm Kenya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I as a guy ve suffered my shoe heel pulling off and was stranded I had to buy a pair of slippers. so it proves I might need some of these items. so I guess I ve to buy me a handbag. lol. as causal as it might sound these items have a way of saving the day.
    P.S is it possible to carry toothbrush. Cus sometimes you eat food that cld just hang btw ur gums nd it such a good sight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I carry hair pins,pads and now I think am going to add the thread and needle.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got me laughing there with Super glue tip, that's one more thing to add to my bag . The elastic band is a staple in my bag as well as hand creams...Nice post

    www.productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol I always keep the hand sanitizer!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toothpicks should be added to the list too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images