IN COFFEE I TRUST.....

9:04 AM







Another outfit post? lol
Well i felt i should have another outfit post, just to make up for those weeks i did not make any post.
I have finally gotten someone to take pictures of me yeah!!! exicted
I guess the next step is to find a lovely background,where i can take these pictures. 
How did your day go? I hope you had a fabulous day?
Well i started mine with a cup of coffee
My friend Cathryn has got me addicted to it..lol
I wore this knitted gown to work today( looks just like coffee) and i love the feel on my skin.
The color makes me feel BLACK and PROUD..... lololol
I paired it with a slim colored neon belt and a nude shoe.
Hope you like?
Outfit Details
Gown-Zara Woman
Belt- Random stores
Shoe- Mixx

xoxo
Buiti
                                                    
 
Then best color in the whole world , is the one that looks good on you


 


You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Nice outfit. I dont understand how people can like coffee. I really dont like it haha
    MyStyleDiary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I didn't use to like it really until I met her. Thanks dear

      Delete
    2. just take a sip n u'll get hooked.

      Delete
  2. What a blend of colour n complexion...Truly black n pround my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress you've got, Buiti! Btw, you are ever so stylish
    www.yourstrulyblogspots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so chic ! i love your dress :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like d coffee color and it suits ur skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, I love how everything blended and it really suits you
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! New post up!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty!
    Love the dress!

    Will follow
    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very gorgeous outfit (lovely colour), and your hair is gorgeous as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is lovely. That dash of neon is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS DRESS fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice combo.......nice choice wit a confident smile.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images