FASHION FACE-OFF IV

8:49 AM

Hallo!!

TGIF!!!
What better way to start off this Friday than to start it off with our Fashion face-off. Yeah!!
Today we have two beautiful ladies A Makeup Artist and A Business lady. Different ladies, different personalities and different styles

Meet Ekere Faith, she is a Make up Artist( Glam Fairy)) and a Customer Service Executive. She loves to cook, read, dance and travel alot. She can't do without her LA concealer and sleek lips stick









Meet Rellindis , a business lady. She sells ladies wears and she a cloth lover. She loves dressing up for fun and she cant do without her phone (common she needs it for her business)







Remember the lady with the highest number of vote wins.
who will it be our next fashionista of the week? Faith or Rellindis?
Be a part of next weeks fashionista of the week.
Simply, send 7 of your pictures to my email address beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
and you will up against someone.
xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love Faiths look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith looks sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relindis of course. Shes Classy and Sassy. Shes got my votes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relindis I like she looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Relindis look,she's sexy and a better dresser. Nice one dear,u inspire me. Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relindis looks more stunning and Sophisticated. I call that class

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last girl's outfit,Relin sure rocks it better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am so loving Relindis. Keep it up girl. You are hot girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Relin is d best. My vote to her

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both have cute looks but overall I like the first!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote Relindis,she luks very hot n sexy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faith is my pick
    Darlntn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Relindis is d best. This is what I call Class and quality

    ReplyDelete
  14. Common it's very clear who's best in Fashion, Relindis has got my vote

    ReplyDelete
  15. I speak as a professional, Relindis is the real deal. Thumbs up girl. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Relindis is got it all. She's got some good sense of dressing up. That's what I see

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's my girl Relindis. She's d best please. No long talk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Relindis dressing is niceeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Relindis is exceptional. She is queen. She deserve to win so I vote for her

    ReplyDelete
  20. Relindis is exceptional. She deserve to win. I vote for Relindis all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Relindis got my vote. Lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was loving faith till I saw relindis! Mature lady!! I heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. Relindis is d Boom. She dresses to kill. Kai walahi

    ReplyDelete
  24. relindis all the way!!!!!!

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Relli is my vote.so classy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks everyone and congraz Relindis dear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images