THE BIGGER THE BETTER?

3:39 AM

Happy Weekend Everyone,
Let me start by congratulating Relindis on winning this week's Fashionista of the week. Go girl!!
Her picture is displayed at the side banner.
I know some of us might be reading this seated at a wedding, some are preparing to head to a wedding, while others like me are chilling at home. Where ever you are am happy you reading this.
I love weddings and that is because, i get to see two people express their love to the world, kiss, hold hands and act like no one else matters.
I also love to see the girl on her gorgeous wedding dress and her beautiful ring, yes of course 'THE  RING' those are what i look forward to seeing.
Diamonds they say are girls best friends and some girls we probably "kill' to have a diamond as an engagement ring.
I see a lot of ladies have embrace this trend and they all want this huge ring on their finger. Some tease their boyfriends about it, while
Some even go ring shopping with their man.
I came across some beautiful engagement rings Gosh! I was salivating*coverface* dont worry you will know why, when you see these rings.
I love big rings and it will only be fair that my engagement ring be big jooo...runs away*
Below are the beautiful rings








Now you see why i was salivating hehehehe
Does the size of a ring really matter?
xoxo
Buiti




I LOVE YOU , I AM HAPPY

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I Love these rings. For me I will want a big ring and I don't see any thing wrong in going ring shopping with your man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Loveee!
    Stunning pieces! I want them all! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me the ring should be moderate.
    lovely collections.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big gold ring, my boyfriend needs to see this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, happiness count in a relationship, but like you said diamonds are girls best friend. I will want a ring but not to tiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every girl want to have that Kim Khadashian kind of ring on her finger but your boyfriend should have the finance to get it. Being contented is all that count.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot to mention those that have to work on saturdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv big rocks!! Silver rings rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pieces. My favorites are the 7th & 8th. Going back to look at all of them again :-D

    www.stlefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG .... i am in love with those pieces :) super pretty !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rings!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful,makes me want to owe one
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, those rings are so beautiful, especially the last one. I don't think size matters, but, I would like a big one

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all stunning! I'm sure with Valentine's Day coming up we're all going to be hearing about a lot of engagements. If you're stuck on what to get your guy this year, check out Dorco. We're a manufacturer of high quality shaving systems, cartridges and disposable razors for men and women. Chances are you're paying way too much for razors. Ours cost up to 70% less than leading brands. You don't have to sacrifice quality to save so much, though. Our razors are crafted with the highest quality blades and lubricating strips containing moisturizing ingredients like aloe and vitamin E to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive skin. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for hearing us out, and for sharing these gorgeous rings with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Babes, the ring size no matter o. The most vital thing is happiness after the whole jollification.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful....just beautiful

    I want the love shaped one :))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images