HAIR ME OUT II

5:09 AM

 I told you guy i will be back on Wednesday hehehehe.... How are you all today? Na wa oo so October is quietly strolling out, Sniffs! He wasn't even that cute. In a few days now, November will walk in. I don't understand all this boys oo. Just so they know i only have eyes for December, i can't wait for him to come visiting *blushes purple* That dude is fine mehn!!lolol..
Its no news that i chop my hair in April and that's because my front hair walked out on me.
If you missed that story click HERE
Ever since then i have been trying my best to grow back my front hair
So most time i either fix it or i just braid it as seen below
I have had people ask me what i use on my hair but that will be a post for another day.  There i will share with you what i use on my hair and do a video on it so you see how i style it. 
Below are pics of styles i have been rocking for the past 2months

Look 1
For this look i weaved one side of my hair
  
Look 2
I weaved both sides of my hair. *Mohawk*

 Look 3
I weaved a large amount of my hair, but just left the center
What we locally call 'Patewo'

So these are the simple styles i rocked with my natural hair for the last two months.
I heard people are forming #TeamNatural# ?
Lol that is sick, i think people should be free to do whatever they like with their hair. If applying relaxer rocks your boat, then apply. Bottom line is that you should always be you at all time.
 Any time i get tired of showing off my natural hair, i make my hair. 
For now i am rocking this pixie cut and i must say i like. It's fun to play around with looks.
Recently Toke Makinwa one of Naija"s OAP rocked similar look. 
So lets play!
Who rocked it better? hehehehe....
Toke or ME
If i hear say Toke win me eh! just kidding#

xoxo
Buiti

Follow me here

You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. The mohawk looks really good on you...you should rock that alot...and I think the Pixie cut looks better on you tho'


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love look 3 on you! I have to say you both rock the short cut, but if I have to pick, I have to go for you since you are my blogging buddy...so this is totally bias lol. Love the catchy title by the way.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine girl... better pikin *in Harrysongz voice* come n marry my daddy na *winks*
    I think you rocked the pixie cut better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buiti did u relax de short hair, looks good on u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love d curls on ur hair. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lool...you rocked the pixie Cut better...I love look 2 and 3.super fine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hair and I'm going natural as well my front hair is smillinh no teeth need to do something. You rocked the pixie better

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mohawk is awesome, love that look, also the last one too, you look gorgeous, super smile too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing hair styles! Have an awesome day.


    Kenny,
    LATEST POST: couponrani.com review
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all of these! Look 3 is my fav!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look 3 is so super cool Buiti!! Love it!!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks good and healthy. The side weaving is pretty cute. You always look nice dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the hair styles
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The way am carrying last on this comment thing eeh! God save me. I love the mohawk but you know you always look cuter with pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool hair style, very beautiful!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved look 2 and 3, ehen you rocked it better than toke

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/10/tartan.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely hair style. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Go head diva! You are rocking those styles nicely! I love it :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are rocking that hair gal!! Cute pics.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely looks better on you.... love look one the most

    ReplyDelete
  21. great hair!

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/2014/10/fllowers-midi.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look always lovely... The last style is so cute :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Funny enuf i love the look on you better than it is to Tooke not cos am reading ur blog right now but that's d truth. U look really good on these hairstyles. Hmmm that short haircut is defintely not gonna fit me and i love these ur natural hairstyles, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You rocked it better than Toke *foryamindshey....lol. Try using castor oil for your hairline. It works wonders...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I cant choose my favourite as they all look great on you :-) as for the pixie cute you look better
    ps. I am not just saying it you actually look better with it...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your hair is amazing! And I agree, we should wear our hair the way we want it too.

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lol at the way you describe things. I love look three its so cool and edgy, did you do them yourself? If so major props girl.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  28. How lovely!… nice hair styles
    Have a great november!
    Xox from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I might just do this pixie cute.. looks good on everyone. And Buiti you look hot ma.
    Happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  30. amazingggggggg love it all

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely hair style! you look cute!
    http://www.abitofstyle4you.blogspot.com
    http://instagram.com/abitofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beauty u rocked the hair better k, I love the weaving it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love luk 2, 3 and pixie cut..... U so rockred the hair.... U r so buiriful gurl..... Kp it up... U rock dear...

    Ezinne

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love love! Suits you totally! The pixie cut! Hot!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images