HAIR STYLE FOR THE WEEKEND

2:54 AM

How Una Dey? (How are you?)
Hope your weekend is going on smooth? I know a lot of chicks are like me, we are always cracking our head on what hair style to make during the weekend. This weekend is same for me too. Well, lets just say i got tired of thinking and i came across this simple hair style to make. You can even do it by yourself.



 This style is simple but yet gorgeous and it is a protective hair style.
I like the fact that it will only take 10mins to make lolol, just 10 mins! Who wouldn't want that?


If you don't have long hair like some of these ladies, you can use our local attachment for this look.
I think i will prefer the attachment ooo cos my hair ain't long.

 You can style yours like Mocheddah, parting it at the center.


Or twist yours

Or you simply go side, like these chicks


 To maintain this style, all you need is a tooth brush and your spray gel.



I hope this will help you this weekend
Which ever one you decide to do, please don't forget to send me a pic ladies
Have a lovely weekend
xoxo
Buiti

pic credit:pin interest

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. this certainly gives me hairspiration cuz God knows i need it, see my life o if only i knew how to braid but a flat twist will have to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like! And it's so easy to make.
    Lhurve Davies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai! U just helped a sister out big time!
    Gorgeous hairstyles! Wud definitely rock it soon. I did somtin similar a while ago tho.
    Tains for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, simple but nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styles!!! I love a braid!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these hairstyles but I find them so difficult since I'm transitioning

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of pretty girls with nice hair

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the braid inspiration... nice hair styles <3
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing style! Thanks for the inspo :)

    http://roomxcv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing style and the hair are so lovely
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the styles....so cool #thumbup#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grt hairspiration
    www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even wit attachment, that your kunkunlu hair won't be enough...*tongue out*.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the side braid it look so fabulous!!! ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! I wish I could do that with my hair!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! Did I happen to say I love your blog Buiti...if not.....I'm saying it now..I love your blog :D

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. my hair is so shabby lately, i think i just found the solution and it will cost me a coin or two :)
    Lotsa kisses for this

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool hairdo!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I pull this off with my litte hair that is if I add some extensions.. I love how it brings out the face and its simplicity
    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so lovely! Awesome post dear. <3


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK .

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me I spend time looing for hairstyles ooo, once I'm in the salon I'm already tinking of te next hair. This is cute, have been planning to do it.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These hairstyles are fine and simple but i doubt i can do them o. If i try it i would look like a secondary school student. I am too small already....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. buitiiiiiii, i already did mine yesterday, and i carried it to school today. U wont imagine d flood of compliment dat kept following me. ....Hehehehe....tanks darling for sharing it, i hope u'll put up anoda one. Mmuahhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! exicted dear, hurry and send me a pic. I need you to be my Dp
      beautycindy2002@yahoo.com

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images