HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO ME...

1:36 AM

Yay!!
Fashionitazbybuiti is one today

OMG Exicted!
It was only yesterday now my baby is all grown *sobs* Very soon she will be asking me for heels lol
Thank you to everyone who has been with me all through the way especially my Mum, my first photographer on this blog, she took all the amazing pictures, love you. My younger Sister for supporting me. My brother for rebroadcasting, my friends for visiting and encouraging me. All the beautiful ladies who started with me as a group before i took it to blogspot. To all the bloggers and friends i made along the way i say Thank you.

See my first post here
I received so many questions, alot were repetition. I think the question that was repeated a lot was "Are you in a relationship?" Una kare ooo lolol
I promised a video, but i had a few people who complained about their MB's so i decide to merge these question and just write them instead.
Oya read my response...

Q:You know you a fine girl, are you in a serious relationship? If yes, when are you walking down the aisle?
A: My mum will be like "ehen! Oya tell them" Hahhahhaha this person sha! Yes i am in a relationship, For the second part, i can't tell you when na lol.... I like surprises too haba.

Q: Have you been embarrassed or harassed as a blogger?
A: Yes, i have been by men, but that's life na

Q: Have you ever had a moment you thought of giving up blogging?
A: Yes i have. When i first started, getting traffic wasn't easy so i felt this wouldn't work. Sometimes, some post  had no comment or just one comment so it was difficult. I had to beg my Sister to go comment just so i wouldn't feel sad about it.

Q: How did you get this much traffic?
A: I am honored firstly with the no of people that visit you don't know how that feels. Seriously what i simply did was i try to engage the readers, when you engage them, they will come back. So please continue sharing blog address to everyone you know, God bless you.

Q: Aside fashion, what are you passionate about?
A: I love Teaching. My world, children gives me chills.

Q: What is your best and worst gift?
A: Best gift is my Family, love them so much. We are crazy people. Worst gift? None for now.


Q:Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?
A: Mexico and that's because i want to meet Diego and Paloma lolol. Those guys had better be at the airport waiting *TongueOut*

Q:What is that thing you can't help but spend money on?
A: That easy, Shoes. Choi! after saying this now all the shoe sellers on instagran will add me lol...

Q:What is your worst habit?
A: Not proud, but i bite my nails, My sister don slap my hand tire i want to stop *help*

Q: Do you have any phobia?
A: Am so scared of height and water. If you pour so much water on me, i immediately feel like i can't breath and that's why i don't swim.

Q: How lucrative is the job of a wardrobe shopper like you?
A: Well not so much, but aleast it helps pay some bills

Q:Who are your blog role models?
A: Linda Ikeji and Me hehhehhe

Q:What blog will you say you visit almost everyday?
A: Mine, common!

Q:  Has any one dropped any negative comment on your blog? And how did you handle it?
A: Yes ooo, if you have not receive one then trust me you seriously not blogging hard.
Someone once said, i was copying Linda and i was like, common! we don't do the same thing lolol
Here is what i do, i just ignore it and move on. Sometimes i post these comments, but if it includes abusive word i don't, because i don't encourage cyber bullying.

Q;Do you see your self blogging in the next five years and how do you imagine it to be?
A. Yes, by his grace i will still be blogging and i see my self being Naija's best fashion and lifestyle blogger. I love to dream big ooo

Q: What can stop you from blogging?
A: Hmmm.... may be a broken arm lolol
That's all the questions i got.


Now to my give away *rubbing palm*
For this give away, i will be giving out #1,500 airtime to five readers.
The Ist, 12th, 24th, 36th,48th and the last to comment will gets this card.
Apart from that, one reader(25th comment) gets this shoe.
 *Doing my shoki moves*

All winners must come from countries that use MTN network. 
Am sorry to all my international reader, by his grace when we are 2 years we will do bigger things Amen
To win all you have to do is follow me here and drop a comment with your email address below.
Be free to advise me or yab me it alright.
If the ist person to comment is not from a country that uses MTN then the next person to comment who uses MTN will win.
I won't post the comments immediately. If i get a winner for the ist comment then i can post it. Same for the 12th, 24th etc
Here is to many more years of blogging guys....

xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

84 comments

  1. Congrats ma'am. Many more years to celebrate ijn. Cheers!!
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary sweet gurl.....i love your dreams and i pray you achieve all of them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alika I need that shoe ooooo.... Happy one year anniversary. May God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats buiti so api for u... Ketcha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats buiti, more to come dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats honeypie! You do an amazing work. Many more years to your blogging and to our visiting! Love you plenty plenty #nohomo. Can you believe am reading this on a crowded withdrawal line in diamond bank. Have a good day babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogiversary dear..... God bless ur effort....congrats rat..lool ezinne sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats continie the great job you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat buiti
    Misspassions2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh and I hp I get d shoe too...thank u...muahh
    Misspassions2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy be-day to your blog ;)
    I'm an international reader :) :(
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy bloganniversary to u Buiti.
    Is there hope for those of us that are not on instagram? I want d shoe.
    Av been a silent follower of ur blog, lovely contents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blog Anniversary...it always nice learning about bloggers. Negative post is something we all have to live with as a blogger. I'm still scared of heights but I'm not scared of water anymore and that because I taught myself to swim. Keep doing you and don't ever change for any one :D.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrat to my sister, a fashionista by birth, I wish you all the best and also being number one blogger in Nigeria so I can be her MANAGER!! HEHEHEH. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary to you, sweetheart - What a young and accomplished lady you are! Wishing you many more years of blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats luv, Is not an easy Job. Am proud of u dear. Many more to come. May ur dreams never depart from you. In Jesus Name Amen. T.w.y

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Its not an easy feat! May God make your blog as big as you want.
    Chatwivrenny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary! Too many more years of blogging :)

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buiti christian.... Hehehehe
    Congrat, wunmiadeniran4life@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrat once again
    Misspassions2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy blogiversary!! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope I win ohh. Congrats buiti n keep it goin.

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrates dear . love ur blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy anniversary dear n well done. Sayomoyosore@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jesus Christ, been waiting to be the 24th person, mscheeeeew... Am nt sure it's going to work, congrats beauty..... One year no be beans... Many more readers to come.

    www.icelaw.me

    Chiemelasteve@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Am new here... Congrat buiti, dappy4sci@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dappy4sci@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, one year already? Congrat gurl
    Sophiesville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope to read more interesting tips from ur blog#chessfaith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Blogiversary to FBB. Congratulation Mama Buiti

    ReplyDelete
  32. Many more yrs to come buiti dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. happy anniversary buiti, may God bless u richly..am addicted to ur blog. jennyperry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sophiesville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Chessfaith@gmail.com#

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sophiesville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. God bless u and ur blog#chessfaith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats dearie#afechosen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats dearie#afechosen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very nice blog <3
    xOxO

    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch
    INSTAGRAM: sissihope

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wunmiadeniran4life@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sophiesville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Misspassions2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy blog birthday girlie. Wish you all the best and great Giveaway. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  47. i jst need d shoe..loolzz... congrats dear..
    poshzee14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. chessfaith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats mami....I should sing you a song o. Trust me you dont want to hear me sing mehn...dont even let me start. Congratulations Buiti. More power to your elbow. I wish to be like you when I grow up o. Keep it up mami

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Am not on instagram to follow u oh#chessfaith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy blog anniversary! Keep up the great work!

    Sam
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is so wonderful! I was so excited when I hit 1 month LOL. I look forward to celebrating a year. It's great to see how far you have come, it really gives me encouragement as a new blogger :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. congrats dear........poshzee14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. YAY! How exciting!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy blog anniversary honey. Wish you successful blogging. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I want the shoeee! Happy anniversary! Chatwivrenny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy one year anniversary. I am Royal, i am looking for blogger friend, would you mind being a one? do not be shy let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Yaaay, thanks buiti, I got d recharge card... I500mtn... Muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  60. Haha#everybody wants the shoe#chessfaith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Happy anniversary dear and keep doing you. Nice blog!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congrats girl! God bless you.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks Buiti dear, I got the airtime. Bless up!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hehehe, I hope I won d card? Wen is buiti gonna announce d winners o

    ReplyDelete
  65. My compliments! Happy anniversary :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow! happy anniversary doll
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Congrats Buiti,I thought you've been blogging longer... Anyway,I must be like you when my blog hits 1 :). Ciao
    Lhurve Davies

    ReplyDelete
  68. I also got d card, thanks buiti
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  69. Congratuations!!! Very interesting post.
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Like red and nude shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  71. Don't know if I'm the winner ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congratulations darling.... Many more years of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  73. Happy 1 Year Anversary Sweetie...Just Like Yesterday..Many More Years Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Happy blog anniversary. Awwwww! I have missed oooo *sobs* I have been away from the blogosphere for awhile now. been so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Congratulations girl, i wish you many more years of fruitful blogging

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Happy Blogiversary boo!
    Many more fabulous years of blogging ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Congrats to u love. Many more years ahead hun. I came so late *covers face

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images