NOT SO BLACK AND WHITE

7:29 AM


Top- Atmosphere
Skirt- Innocence
Shoe- Next
Bead- hand made by Licious beads






Happy New Week Peeps
I am so sorry i haven't blog in a few days and that's because am not so strong am just 
pretending to be. Please bear with me
I have had this picture in my draft for a while, you will notice it not recent because that's not my current hair style. I did not feel it was bloggable so i just dumped it there.
 So today i dragged it out, dusted it and its up.
 For this look, i just wore a simple long sleeve body hug top, i paired with a black midi skirt and because i did not want to look so black and white, i added my yellow neck piece for color.
Yesterday was my younger Sister Birthday(she hates when i call her younger Sister lol) I just want to wish her all the good things she wish herself.
Meet my amazing Sister you would have seen her pictures on my blog a lot, if you a constant visitor.
Please wish her A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday Ejay!

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Black n White's always a classic outfit choice.
      You look great!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits and love the colorful shoes
    $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway: Sandy Sandhu
    $30 International giveaway: Sandy Sandhu
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove ur skirt.. Happy birthday to ur sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. I'm loving this look on you. Gorgeous.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great accessories to add a pop of color you look sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Ejay! You ladies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt. Tell her I'm singing happy birthday in Celine Dion voice all the way from school.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babe, I don miss you, would have holla'd you on email but my blackberry's email service is acting up. Hope you are better now? Love your skirt. Happy bufday to your sister, wish her all the best in life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all 3 outfits,
    the yellow necklace on the white top is perfect!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skirt is everything and I love that you added a pop of yellow.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is dat aijay??? Wow! Its bn a wyl... Happy belated bday aijay.... Biuti u rock... Ezinne

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love your skirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit, the pop of yellow in your necklace is a perfect compliment!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfits!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfits!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So classy!

    http://classylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you are ok now. Don't be sick o, anyways you look good so that means you are ok. Happy birthday to ur sis!
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get well soon ooooooo, Happy Birthday to your sister, you should have shown her face *winks*, you look good btw

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday to your sister. love your necklace.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so happy and you have so much 'buiti' lol (bahaha sorry, I'm corny).
    By the way, I love the circular earrings!

    Bree
    Quirkybrownlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, yes yes! I love the skirt on you! Happy Birthday Ejay!!! (even tho i'm a little late :( )

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chic skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, your sister is so beautiful - Indeed, beauty runs in the family, and your parents must be so proud of you. Buiti, I love your hair!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute outfits; you and your Sis. are so pretty and your shoes are chic.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images