FASHION FACE-OFF XIII

3:18 AM


TGIF!!
Doing my Shuki moves hehehehehehe....
I don't get to work tomorrow and in my dictionary that's good news.Yeah!
This week has been a long dry one for me mehn... I just couldn't wait for the week to just end. 
Who felt the same way?
Ok, i remember telling you all that we will be having a fashion face-off this week. But i did not tell you guys that it will be between two young guys and they are both students.
This is my first ever fashion face-of that i have men participate so i am so happy and thankful to the participants.
Let us meet them....
I am Ogenetega Ovie, studying Business Management in an open university in Lagos. 
I love listening to music, watching movies and reading. Instagram account is @officialtushtega 







I am Chiemela Steve, about to be final year Biochemistry Student/Intern, Fashion Blogger and Photographer, I am addicted to buying new  gadgets, clothes and shoes. Instagram acct @icelaw_
Blog addy here






Ok! that's it guys
Who will it be? Ovie or Steve
You got style? Then be a part of next week fashion face-off
Open to both male and female. 
Hurry and send me 8 full pics of you and you will be up against someone
Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.

xoxo
Buiti 

 Follow me here


You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. Wow.....Ice law looking hot........Ovie damn your so cute:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both av a nice fashion sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are equally stylish so this is a hard pick. I have to go with my buddy Steve. I have grown an attachment to him because I have visited his blog and read about him as a person.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i 'll pick Ovie, he dresses well.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll pick Ovie! ,wish the pictures were clearer though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it… awesome fashion boys!
    See you soon!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will pick Ovie. He gat swag in his dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe he am going to vote Icelaw, beauty see as you re edit my pictures commot the sweet qualities. Ovie is cool too, he got a great style.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmnnn... Ovie is cute. Love his style. ... Steve remember those shoes of yours I've been tripping for....hmnnn... icelaw is very stylish too....love both of em...

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. iUzzy_The_First vote for Icelaw.....Chiemelam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Steve chiemela all the way.....
    face off for ladies please....
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute guys, I like them both
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hard to pick from.o, lemm let others decide. Its been a while babe, hope yo'good?

    ReplyDelete
  15. #Ovie, please! You cannot go wrong with that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice photos and outfits! :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's hard to pick but if I have to, it's Ovie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm liking all of these!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your visit! can't wait to see more of your beautiful looks!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are both very stylish. Nice post.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I've been following Steve for a while and I just met Ovie, so I'll say Steve ;) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very stylish young men. They both photograph very well. This will be a tough choice for you!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ovie is killing it!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. They both have style and are expressing on the way they know how but for me OVIE!.

    Damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ovie for me....He's got a versatile Style
    http://sassysaffy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images