10 WAYS TO ROCK YOUR SCARFS +1

7:41 AM

Happy New Week......
I am excited guys!! you should know why lolol
I did not want to do any post until Wednesday but mama! i couldn't  help it hehehehe...
So yesterday while waiting for big brother eviction to start, i was just playing around with my scarfs and i took some pictures. When i found out i have done about 10 different styles i decided to do a video but the yeye video refuse to upload since morning mtsheww..
So i just felt i should share the pics with you and you can learn a few.
 The good thing is that scarfs are inn. As we stroll into fall and hamattan season is always good to layers up and scarfs are good way to do that.
Keeping you warm all time.
I still hope the video uploads
Warning: The flash made me look white in some pics, please bear with me

Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Look 4

Look 5

Look 6

Look 7

Look 8

Look 9

Look`10

 I like my +1 thats no  news lol

Which will you rock?
Don't forget to send those question to me via email beautycindy2002@yahoo.com and be sure to visit on Wednesday as my blog turns one and i will be having give away too yeah!!
*Doing my shoki moves*

xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Look 6 and Look 9 are my favorites. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful....hehe....Howdy mami....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last two... That's apart from the different looks. The different looks are great.. I like look 6

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome styles...thanks for sharing !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear head wraps a lot so I am partial the pics with the scarf on your head..especially the last two!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really good i won't like. I love every one of them hence i will stilllove to see the video so i could learn it too. I will choose look: 10, 9, 7, 5, 4, 3 and 2 more. Your +1 is so on point o. You look very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look buriful in your 1, lovely styles, did you get my mail?
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look 3 and 9 are my faves!!! ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tips. The one you tied as like a necklace is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks 6 and 7 are my favs. It would have been great if you had given a quick tutorial and how to knot look 6.
    Lhurve Davies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! I am liking all of these!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. NICE, YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rock them all!! But I love 3 and 9
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look 5 and 7 are so cool. Am yet to send my question and can't wait for wednesday post. Hope you are good babe?

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those looks!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas...The second one looks like a necklace :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now Check Me focusing on that red wine lip stick..the scards are awesome--they make such a fashion statment

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them all but #9 is my favorite. So pretty just like you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool, great job!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cool. I really like five and will likely do it once its get a little cooler here.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, number 4 and 6 are perfect form me :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such great inspiration! Nice post!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous dear! great scarves !
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very creative as always!! This s proof that you can do a million and one things with a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the +1....I love scarfs sha..you can do anything with it. Nice

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the 9th one
    great post

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the +1 look. lol

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am trying the last look.
    Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images