HAIRSTYLE FOR THE WEEKEND II

6:03 AM




 Hi Everyone,
This is a big THANK YOU for the messages, emails, text i got, i am so happy. 
I have sent all the airtime to those that won and the winner of the shoe has also been contacted. 
 Ok, back to blogging. We were suppose to have our fashion face-off today but i am still gathering the pics and hopefully we will have one by next week, so you can still send your pictures now.
TGIF!! We all knw what the ladies are thinking, what hair style should i make this weekend?
Don't worry, i am here to rescue you hehhehhehe
Our hair style for this weekend is called Flat twist and it is a protective hairstyle too.
Below are steps to achieve this hair styles

Things needed
*leave-in-conditioner
*Spray Gel
*Shear butter
*Perm rods/ bended rollers
*Rat comb

1. Apply your shear butter, and leave-in-conditioner
2. Part hair in sections, depending on if you want it as side patting or center parting. 
3. Then twist it in as shown below.
Remember that this is not corn rows(weaving)
This is twisting and you have to hold tight for the twist to stay


4. Twist it until you get to the end.  You can hold the end like this, as seen in the pic below. You can also use your perm rod or bended rollers to hold it.
When you done twisting, you spray you gel spray and leave it until the following day. Then you loose the twist and you good to go.




It can be done on short or long hair, relaxed or natural, Anyone can rock this look





That's it everyone
Can you rock this?
xoxo
Buiti

Follow me on Twitter here and Instagram here


Pic credit-AboutStyle, Kinkykillysistas, Petieandunique and Pin interest

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Hmmm very confusing but the turn out is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buiti...gurl...thanks, and when I mean thanks...I mean it!! I'm so doing this to my daughter hair. Love it!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 1 Mami B......Am So Loving the Hair Style,And Guess,Copying Dem 2 My Instagram page......Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my hair cn rock dis ooo. Won't mind @ all. Lovely styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still working on perfecting this hair style. My hair does not absorb gel. What a shame, uh! Have a great weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this hairstyle, and will try it when I take my braids out! Thanks for this post, nne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanks laila, I got d card also
    Dapsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow buti, you keep making me happy, I just loosened my hair today n I have been thinking of what to do with my natural hair. thanx sweet for this tip.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am so gonna do this Buiti, I have been thinking I should try natural hair
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww
    this hairstyle looks stylish
    I love it
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent. These are all very beautiful. Hmm, learned something new today. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks a bit complicated but I'm always up for a challenge,I'll def try this out.
    Lhurve Davies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh l'm so inspired , i've been trying to find which curls would suit me better! Would take a plunge soon

    Coco L'Amour || Mary


    XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is so amazing! I love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome both you and I have natural hair post today! I love how your twist out came out...it's gorgeous doll!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/zipper-pocket-coat-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg!! I really wish I could rock this! Your natural hair is very pretty on you!! Www.bornfreely.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks really easy and good. Definitely saving this
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These ladies are rocking their natural hair!! Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks great.
    But I no get d patience for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That hairstyle is awesome.suits you perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  22. This week, I have been styling my hair similarly to some of these here. My colleagues loved it. Love your picks.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the final results, beautiful curls!!! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this. I should definately give it a try. Thanks Buiti

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks great, I had fun looking

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/10/different.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful hairstyles !!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this… beautiful hair ideas
    Have a rocking new week!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. loveeee so inspiring!!!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful hairstyles.
    sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely hairstyle! I like it on longer hair better

    New post on my blog -
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could also connect on Twitter, Facebook ,Bloglovin and Pinterest
    Keep in touch
    xx
    June

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great tips! Love these looks :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful hair style!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, Amazing hairstyles. Hope it works on kinky hair.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I always get so jealous of people that know how to style and rock their natural hair. My ends are so brittle and I don't have the patience or time to style it everyday. More power to all you natural hair divas! I hope to one day be bold enough to wear my fro proudly. Probably then I will get a good stylist that can style it for me as I wish lol. Thanks for the lovely styles. Don't be shy to also check out my blog girl! XO http://gabychronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images