IN HIS CLOSET

2:41 AM

Holla!!
Happy Holiday People....
How is everyone? I know you all are enjoying your break. Well, some of us are working*sobs*
Seriously you just don't know how i am beefing you all that are chilling at home now, watching Big Brother Africa, still on your PJ's, drinking hot coffee.....sighs 
Talking about BBA, i think i am crushing on Tayo *covers face* Did you see his built? Oh my!! But, my problem is that he doesn't really have ass and you know i like men with a lil behind lolol
I am rooting for Tayo so he better make me proud #TeamNaija#
Who are you crushing on?
Abeg don't just say Tayo if you don't want war ooo *Tights fist*




I personally think, they are too much for just one house, so its kind of difficult trying to know them because they are just all over the place*dizzy*

So for now, my favorite house mate should be Sabina and Tayo. Maybe because Sabina remind Me of ME lolol wash# Who is your favorite house mate?



OUTFIT DETAILS
Top- Atmosphere
Joggers- Papaya
Shoe- Next
Bag-Nameless




For this look, i paired my joggers with a fitted top. The era were people only wear joggers to the gym are long gone. Now you can style it in some really cute way like this.
 Because i wanted to blend a bit of an old school look into this, i decided to add my pearls and scarf. Then my neon bag for a pop of color.
So go raid your Man's closet and rock his joggers with some really cute high heels to dress it up

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. You look good! Love the joggers - great print. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fashion inspiration. I dey gbadun your sryle. Hmmm i have not been watching this season BBA ur making me wanna watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guuurl you Look Ah-mazing!!! Those pants are Everything <3 <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alika my boyfriend is taller and bigger his joggers would be agbada for me oooo... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your joggers lovely print! And u look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous in that chic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pants, you look so chic!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing and your pants is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe
    you look awesome.
    I love your pants
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the joggers. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! Cool pants!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this combo... love the joggers. Really cute. Did you say you are crushing on Tayo? No you cant be...he's mine babes. Hehehe. I kinda like frankie and JJ buh JJs' got his eyes on Mira and I don't like sharing so ama stick to Frankie...you can keep Tayo... hahaha

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those pants, so eye catching!!! ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chic look madame!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those printed pants! They look so good on you
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish the holiday wouldnt end,Love them pants. You look great.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking fab i love the prints on those pants but anyhoo you've been tagged check here http://thediaryofmsalmondeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pants is just TOO cute. Love the head wrap as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. I looovee the way you tied your scarf, your pants is beautiful. I seriously wish I find Big brother interesting but I trust you Buiti, the Tayo will be dark and cute I guess. Your boss should not make me come at him for making you work during the hols. Hope you are good babe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooooo babe..... he sure is loolol. please come and flog him , but small sha

      Delete
  20. Your pants are super cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these pants they look good on you I think I will have to get some of these myself! I look how much better and classier they look with a pair of heels x
    Jess x
    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you look really fab :)
    Great pants and bag!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your outfit, u looking rad and cute.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your joggers and shoes are really nice. I don't watch BBA so i barely know the contestants.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looove the pants! Very nice outfit!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look good, Does your Oga know BBA has started??? Even though I'm not a fan, he should still show respect lol
    I'm sure I can use my boyfriend joggers to sew crop top and midi skirt
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those pants are awesome dear!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really cool Pants

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful Outfit ,you look adorable! The Photos are amazing ,super cuteeeeeee :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this look. Beautiful!

    http://www.abitofstyle4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the joggers & bag. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love how the colour of the bag made your outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images