WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY

4:49 AM





OUTFIT DETAILS
SHIRT-GIFTED
SKIRT- JUMIA
SHOE-JUMIA
BAG-RANDOM




Network is so bad.
I have been loading this pic since 8am mysheeww
Pardon me Ojare... I am just not feeling all this networks issue.
How you all doing?
Today is our usual "what to wear Wednesday"
Here, I share idea of what you can wear to work on Wednesday.
This above is what I wore to work today. I wore a yellow shirt on a green skirt and finished it with my nude shoe.
Color is my thing and I tend to wear them to work too.
Have you sent your pic yet? I have received about 10 pics for Buiti face-off and I am waiting for more.
Oya hurry and send yours so you to can participate.
The first set of selfies will be up on Friday.
My addy is beauty cindy2002@yahoo.com 
 Tell me how is your week going?
xoxo
Buiti

Follow me on Twitter Facebook Instagram and this IG account for shout out Instagram

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Beautiful hun! I really love how you paired the yellow shirt and purse! Love bright colors :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous in this yellow shirt. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Loving this color combo!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this colorful look
    Visit my blog or follow me on


    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely dear!
    Love the colors....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this combo. Cute look
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green skirt, nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color combo is fab, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow and green make a great combo! Love the pencil skirt!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow and green is pleasing to the eyes as shown here. Gorgeous, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the color combination with yellow and green and the nude shoes just seem to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful colors
    mysweetfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skirt

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colour Combo, and i love the shoes

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet and charming outfit, Buiti.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. NICE OUTFIT

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nice color combo!! You look fantastic!!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blend of beauty and nice couture

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing…
    Happy weekend <3
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colour combo, you look great.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely color combination; have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling you look amazing really! I just love this styling

    BAMBAM

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice outfit buiti...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images