ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND PEE LIKE A MAN

2:18 AM

 Holla!!
Today's post had got me thinking sha... Is this world coming to an end or is technology just going to far?
Well I will leave you guys to answers it.
If you new here you welcome, this is a fashion and lifestyle blog and we talk about anything as it relates to fashion and what happens in our daily life.
When I first saw the pic below I had to go online to get more information on it because no be only me go see this kian thing hehehhehe.....
I think everyone should know about this oooo

Alright let me let you read through and tell what you think.


Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It's a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It's neat. It's discreet. It's hygienic


GoGirl is easy to use. Just hold GoGirl against your body, forming a seal. Aim well and pee. 
Pretty simple, huh?
GoGirl fits easily in your purse. It’s a must for travel and spots. And it’s great for everyday – no more crouching over or trying to cover up an unsanitary public toilet.
While the concept may be new to you, European women have used female urination devices for years. GoGirl’s not the first device of its kind. But try it. And we think you’ll agree it’s easily the best.
Only GoGirl is made with flexible. You can dispose of it after use. Or clean and reuse as you like.

How do I use it?

GoGirl is easy to use, but standing to go to the bathroom is a new concept for most women. With a little practice you can simply unzip your fly and go to the bathroom without having to remove your pants.

How To Hold GoGirlhowUse_sm_correct
The best way to hold GoGirl is by using your thumb and middle finger, stretching from front to back. Because it’s made of a medical-grade silicone, it’s flexible and works with any body shape. Maintaining a seal on the back-end is key. It’s best not to hold GoGirl from side-to-side.
Applying too much pressure on the sides can cause it to collapse, which can break the seal in the back.
howUse_sm_incorrect 
Try it a few times at home to master your technique so you’ll know what to expect and feel more confident when you need GoGirl on the go. Don’t get discouraged if you dribble the first time or two. With a little practice GoGirl will work perfectly every time.
Re-Usable and Earth Friendly
Because GoGirl is reusable, it’s environmentally smart. It’s easy to re-use your GoGirl. Wash with soap and water, and dry. The medical-grade silicone dries quickly and you can shake it lightly to help dry.


Relax oooo lolol....
Oya tell me what do you think? Yay or Nay?
  See more here
xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. lmao...different craze everyday.

    When I saw this stuff on facebook i couldnt help but laugh. can I be comfortable using this stuff? not sure mehn.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in another blog..Go girl? Surely a better name would have been more suitable. But hey it is what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget it ! i saw it first on Facebook too,and i just scrolled past ....No thank you ,i'll pass, I like mine natural V-jay jay. .lol . But great post dear.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not interested at allllll!!! What in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never laugh so hard---I guess is convenient in long car travel and you need to stop aside and go lol great presentation and review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in an advertisement recently on FB LOL, they think of everything!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pink (smile), but not my "cuppa tea" (or dare I say "pee?"). LOL! T. http://tickledpink@woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol girl the things people think of. Though this isn't such a bad idea as peeing in unclean public toilets can be a hassle.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh no! haha People will make anything this day in age, it looks so awkward to me! haha

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laff hard. This is funny. Will u eva b comfy using dat? Chei!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I honestly don't know what to think lol. I think I will pass on this one lol. But this is crazy lol.

    Kia / House of KTS (formerly known as Pure & Complex)
    http://www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Idea!!!!!!
    awesome! post.........
    http://toptrends-Fashion.blogspot.com
    [[Related My Another New ABC Media Gallery]
    http://abcmediagallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooool idk idk... It's an good concept tho
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha! can't stop laughing, you made my day;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! Hahahha....what is this world coming to tho? Its an interesting idea sha.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Na wa oh!!! I go see all kind things them...hahha
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol..why would a woman wanna pee standing up like a man..abeg its so not cool and ladylike

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw it on Facebook. A bad idea for me..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good concept but no this is too much
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol! Funny piece

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  21. A news for me. Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very hilarious device but the concept makes a lot of sense. I would like them to be disposable and not reusable; that way, ladies do not have to be handling pee even if it is theirs...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. crazy cool!
    xoxo
    borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks funny .. but good Idea!

    lovely Greets ,kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so hilarious, I rather stick to mine, tanks ending world indeed or shld I call it technology like u said lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. When I saw this I thought that it's the April fools joke))

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  27. trust Nigerians to abuse it,but can i use it sha?

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think it's actually a great ideal...especially when one is seriously pressed. imagine in a dirty environs. It's not lady-like tho but not bad afterwards. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images