BUITI'S FACE OFF FINALE( Ist edition)

5:29 AM

Happy Inauguration day Guys,
Who is excited about the new incoming president? I am oo... I need change. I only pray he delivers because the expectation are way to high.
 I will definitely miss Fashola *sobs* That man has shown us what good governance means.
Okay enough about politics. I have below five beautiful ladies, who are competing for the next Buiti's face-off and trust me they all look pretty.
Remember that the lady with the highest number of vote wins this segment. We had a winner in our last segment and that was Jadesola.
To get the overall winner, I will count the vote of the winner of this segment and that of Jadesola and the lady with the highest number of votes takes it all.
The winner gets one month free BBM subscription and she get shouts on the IG page weekly for one month. She also has her pic up on our side banner on the blog and on the IG page
Did you miss last segment of Buiti's face-off ? click here to see how people voted and who won.
With that said, let us meet the next set of beauties
Meet Ogaga

 Meet Amanda

 Meet Bulama
       
 Meet Emanuella

Meet Uduak

There you have it!
Who should it be?
Voting starts now....

Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
Follow me on Twitter Facebook Instagram and this IG account for shout out Instagram
 xoxo
Buiti
 

You Might Also Like

44 comments

  1. They are all beautiful ladies, am coming back to cast my vote.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. All seemingly interesting in their own way. Amanda I'd say takes my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emanuella!
    Happy weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Emmanuella, she is a real beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Emmanuella, she is a beauty to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emmanuella has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emmanuella it is... Pretty, damsel... Awwww

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ogaga has my vote.... Blaq sista!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emmanuella is so beautiful, she has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uduak is the prettiest of all. She is almost natural, innocent face and elegant.
    She has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote goes to Amanda. She is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, all beautiful ladies but I am going for Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, all beautiful ladies but am going for amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  16. I give it up to Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for amanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amanda it is. Such an innocent face

    ReplyDelete
  19. I give to Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  20. My vote goes to bulama, she is a black beauty

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote for bulama...shez perfect

    ReplyDelete
  22. I vote for bulama

    ReplyDelete
  23. Emmanuella takes it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bulama has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote for bulama..she's beautiful inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  26. I vote for bulama..she's beautiful inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous pics, hard to pick just one!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amanda all d way

    ReplyDelete
  29. all sexy ladies, hard to decide but I give it to amanda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amanda. Love her eyes

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ya'all give it up for Miss Bulama, she got my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  32. They look gorgeously beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. cool <3

    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images