BLACK AND KILLING IT

5:43 AM

Happy New week Everyone,
How are you all? 
Pardon me o jare...as this post was meant to be up yesterday but network hasn't been on my side.
Thank you all for always visiting, I see every click even tho I wasn't too available last week. 
 I appreciate everyone of you.
This weekend was sweet, I had my Sister around so there was someone to jist with hehehe...I even rocked her hand bag to church.


Have I told you guys that I am not a bag person? I can carry one hand bag for 1year, lolol its that bad.
My sister is always on my case. In short she don talk tire, I rather have 50 pairs of shoes and just 3bags. Please is anyone like me out there?


Maybe because when I get to my office, I just drop my bag somewhere and that will be it until the close of the day. So I just feel like its wasting and no one is seeing it.
You get ba?
But I am working on it sha, maybe I will just close my eyes and buy one, just one sha. Close eyes ke? will that even work for me when am buying bags? Well... maybe shoes lol



 Outfit Details
Top- Asos
Skirt- A store at Ikeja
Shoe- gifted
Bag- Sis's


So if you have any advise on how I can buy bags without feeling it, oya tell me in the comment section.
Thank you all for visiting

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. All black everything. Liking the accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt - very nice and you look beautiful.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit
    Mysweetfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel u on the bag thing....i do not really care about bags
    Nne I will sha send my address so u can waybill that skirt sharp shap!

    Beautiful look
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag it is beautiful it complete's the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The all black trend can never go wrong, you look lovely.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful...love the clutch bag, marvellous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Love the all black and skirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt,
    I can't do without buying bags ooo,a must have to compliment my dressing

    Guys click on my name there is a contest on going BTW Buiti and one OAP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol girl I feel you, I'm not a bag person either. Though from time to time I try to get a few pairs for functionality and also to make an outfit pop. I adore this skirt by the way and your sisters purse adds the right touch to this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/2015/05/hwyw-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so amazing. Loving your skirt and necklace x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. delicious dress and amazing wax clutch
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty you!
    Love that skirt...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/rocking-slit-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go gurl! Lovely ensemble

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is TDF!!! You look drop dead gorgeous, Buiti.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the details on your skirt but your bag is too cute. You look good babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post! kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The skirts details!!! Ohh so lovely. Lol I'm more of a shoe person also, I mean one can never have too many shoes!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful look, love the clutch. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. The detailing on the skirt is amazing!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like how you've added color pop with that necklace and clutch - great job!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning,
    you look so lovely
    that skirt is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. **Choi! cleans sweat.. That 4th picSHur from the bottom of the post up ehn! **Adjusts Shokoto.. and sits in a ghen ghen manner :) hehehehehehe EEzzz not a joking sturvzzz oh! That picSHur is 10 temptations in 1... :) Mehn You this geh ehhhnn.. Your husband e haf hit jack pot shaa.. kai! Where haf you been all my life . **Crying in Frenchh... iTrip... **In Don-Jazzy's voice.. Oya Baby je ka Colabo oooooooooo.. I know you want the colaboooooo.. hehehehehe Just being a clown.. You look Amazing Bubba.. Flawlessly Amazing i tell you... :) Cheers Buiti.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile...

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a beautiful skirt. I love the pop of color a lot. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very lovely outfit; the bag and neckpiece are so cute.
    Great styling.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow B! Loving you right now as black is my favorite and you rocking it just right..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images