ITS CASUAL FRIDAY VOL2

5:12 AM

 Holla!!
Happy Workers day to all of my lovely, hot, awesome readers hehehhehehe...
Well some us are not home celebrating like some others are *sad*
I am at work today *sighs*
Today's post is for our readers and this is a segment were I celebrate you, yes you!
To be a part of this, just send me a pic of you on your casual friday outfit or beautycindy2002@yahoo.com or tag me on Instagram with
Let's go!!
 We love @Shugaritah. The all round them look is great for weekends. I like the pop of color with the bag and her lips. The patches on the denim is beautiful

 We love @Mislena_34. She has a cute smile and the distressed jean is lovely. The red shoe was a beautiful way to match the red on the jean too.

 We love erm... @buitii lolol.. The white high waist jean and the blue denim was a perfect combo with the shoe. Love the way he styled his look to match hers. 

 We love Bibi. She is not yet on Instagram.The high waist white pants was so cute with the grey sneaker. We all agree she is fine

  We love @norahokafor. The two shades of blue is a pretty combo with the pink pants. I love that she opted for a wedge to make the look more relaxed.

We love @estradas_ignacious. She looks very chick with this look. I love the sneakers and her hair.

 We love @ifyvieve. Her floral gown suits her body frame and I like that she pulled back her hair to show off her neck and the detailing on the gown. Lekpa to sure

We love @Binakoko. I love the animal print gown on her and the twist with the brooch and slim belt 
nice...

We love @desola_deyz. Who knew crop top and maxi skirt made with Ankara will look this fly. 
The way she styled her hair is so cute. African lady!!

That it Guys.
To be a part of this just mail your pic to me
Thanks to all these Gorgeous ladies who sent their pics to me.
We will have our Fashion face-off next week. 
To participate send me 8 full pics of stylish you and you will be battling with another fashionista  for the the crown of the fashionista of the week.

Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. What lovely photos. Have a great month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing beauty well put together have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buity, your 1st girls are always killing it. Just like in d previous post, D Ist Ankara babe killed it. Den in dis one, d 1st babe on jeans killed it too... kudos to d two babes I ve loved so far. 4rm Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que espetaculo looks maravilhoso arrasou, bela postagem
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look 2, 3, 4 and 5 lovely combo. Especially look 3 my fav

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love casual look 1 and 3.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks amazing, love these :) Happy weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Photos and Outfits :)

    Have a great weekend ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. all pictures are so soo great... you look cool in every outfit..
    follow you, hope you do the same.

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buiti I see u ooo. Great inspirations. I'm booking down for Asoebi oooo, when d parri comes.

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful segment I love all the women the are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely post :) have a nice weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Denim is always the best trend!
    Love it!
    www.fashionteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everybody is so beautiful and all happy! I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all looks! but my foverite is denim and denim outfit!!!
    kisses.....


    zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful looks, I am getting inspiration already

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice looks, and great photos :)

    kasiadirtyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Denim always slays!!! Nice post
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful ladies looking good. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pictures here , i love me some denim any day.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of fab casual Friday inspiration here! I wore a maxi dress to work last Friday, myself. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog. Nice compilation and write up.

    adenowoseyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all of them so cute,,,i see u buiti

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images