10 SIMPLE RULES FOR EVERY LADY

8:56 AM

Happy weekend Everyone,
I am so sorry I haven't had a post up in a week. *covers face*
I am had things to put in place but am glad am almost done.
Enough about me, how are you? please fill me in with jist in the comment section.
I counted last weeks vote for Buiti's face-off and I am glad to announce that Jadesola won. 
Wait! before you congratulate her, there will be another set of beauties who will also compete like I mentioned in my last post and they will be up next week. For now, I have received about four new pics so far. Feel free to send in yours to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com. 
To kick off this weekend, I went to my draft and saw this note I wrote down.
Below are 10 simple things I think every lady should know and have, Plus a bonus.
As usual I am entitled to my opinion right?lolol

1.Goals are not for the Ist day in a month alone, set them weekly.

2. Leggings, no matter how much we wish will never one day magically transform into pant. Wearing them with tops that don't cover the bum is not cute, PLEASE,PLEASE STOCK UP ON PANTS

3. Own a screw driver, there is nothing wrong in doing your work your self

4. You never want to be the COTS (chick on the side). Girls, GIRLS!!!! IF A GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE IS STILL TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN A "YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANT" WAY, DO NOT FALL FOR IT. HE SHOULD MAN UP AND ACTUALLY LET THE OTHER GIRL GO. IF HE DOES NOT THEN WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY.

5. Half painted toe nails are bomb-diggitty. If you find yourself with one, wear cover shoes until you can paint them.

6. Own a nude pumps, it is always a statement piece. It goes with almost every cloth.



7. Your man cannot meet all your EMOTIONAL needs, I said "EMOTIONAL" guys, because I feel some one just read FINANCIAL needs lololol

8. Keep a calender, Know your safe days, your not so safe days, birthday, anniversary etc (well am guilty of this)

9. Never leave the house without wearing a deodarant... Smell is real

10. Not every lady can be like those ladies we see on the magazine .FYI, most of those pictures you see are retouched. So love yourself and your curves. But, please don't 4get to work out!!

+1. Own a lace bra... lol please dont ask me why


By the way who missed me?
xoxo
Buiti

Follow me on Twitter Facebook Instagram and this IG account for shout out Instagram

At the end of the day, you wont be happy until you love your self .......


You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Lol @ smell is real. These are great and practical tips which I'm sure people will find useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Own a lacy bra cos it is very sexy and a big turn on for guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with you on 1 and 2. You know I have to ask why one needs a lace bra?
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all true and well said great tips to keep us alert. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mamma thought me well, well I do need a par of nude pumps, he he!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your pointers. Lovely! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...own a lace bra...funny. I agree about the nude pump, its a must have.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this babe.
    ermmm...smell is real.lol

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. great points dear
    now i need to own a nude pair of heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biko Buiti, why the lace bra thingy? So curious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG some of these made me laugh because they are sooooo true! Love the rules, made me think of some myself. Following you now on Instagram and Twitter babe!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good advice! I own 4 pair of nude pumps, even though they aren't nude to my skin they do go with most everything!

    Have a Pleasant Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amebo Beauty ooooo.........Just passing tho.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice advice. thanks. now going to buy a screw driver
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like quote about being a lady. And those pumps are gorgeous. Don't feel too guilty about not posting as often. As long as you post quality articles regularly I think you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips! Some of them are so funny like the thong one and the leggings! I think folks really think leggings make their butts look good!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smell is real hahaha~ Thanks sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. +1! This post is so funny. And thanks for being so real and creative with this it. I MISSED YOU A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love point 9,I can't do without it. As per the legging am wearing one with a long top, and am still feeling awkward innit.lolz
    Hey guys there is a contest going on BTW Buiti and an OAP, click on my name to vote for our own.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I dont have lace bra o...but I know I need one for those days u kno??? Hehe

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lolol! You are killing me here! I don't have a lace bra. Should I get one? lolo
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images