JOGGERS AND HEELS

3:59 AM

Happy New Month!!
How you all doing? How was your weekend? For all those who stayed awake to watch the May Weather's fight, I hail o! I know you wondering if I stayed awake,  na... sleep is to sweet to let go for a fight I wont get paid for *fold arms*
But who did you think fought better? In my own opinion, one was running round the ring while the other was chasing him lol...
Congraz to all Chelsea fans for wining the premiership league yaay! Happy me.
Am still getting use to being a Chelsea fan, still love Man United tho..
sshh...don't let Bae hear ooo
After Chelsea won yesterday, Bae was in the mood of celebrating, so we went out to celebrate and this was what I wore.




 Sometimes I like to play with the boyish look and my joggers and white tee was just a simple look for me. I added heels for length lolol.....
Everything I wore was simply gifted so I can't say where it was bought.



Joggers don't always have to be worn on sneakers. Adding heels can change the look from "laid back" to "on the move"



We are having a Buiti face-off on this blog and it will be coming up monthly. If you follow me on instagram you would have seen it already. If you know you are buitiful or cute, all you have to do is send me your best selfie to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com and win one month free BBM subscription, be the face of our Instagram page and get free shout out weekly on IG.
Feel free to send the pics of friends and family you think they are cute. I have gotten 5 pics already so start sending. It is open to both male and female.
The first set of buitis will be up on the blog this week for you to vote.
 Thanks for visiting
XOXO
BUITI


You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. Nice outfit
    Mysweetfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ... Minimalistic, easy to wear and Glam! Very Beautiful! Job Well Done! ;)

    Thanks for sharing! Have a Terrific Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but stylish. You look gorgeous.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pants! you are working them, girl! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look, love the joggers.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these blue heels. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the joggers!
    So colorful....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl those joggers are lovely. I adore the print and love how the colour pairs with your heels.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving these joggers you are killing it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dressed up casual look! You look pretty as always, Buiti.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylish outfit! <3

    Love the blue metallic heels!!

    Cheraine from CHANEXT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ehen,in one of your old posts,if i read correctly,you said Bae said he'd buy you a gift for everytime chelsea wins so,Dear B,what did he buy oo if not,let's carry placards and head to the streets oo cos he can't just make you dump Man U for chelsea just like that na..lol

    Don't mind me dear,very lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. luuuuuuuuuving the pantsssss!
    kisses xx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You turnd things up with thay soo klling

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful look Beauty; those heels are just too fab.
    Great styling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it...I wonder if I should pull mines out. As always, you look great :D.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm totally digging the joggers with heels trend - love this sporty chic look on you!
    Have a great week darling!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your joggers. Those heels are my fav. Love it so much. Fine babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Slay Baby!! slaaaaaaayyy!!! AdonGeRRit.. You this geh ehn! You are just a slayer by default.. A "911 pour me cold water so i wake up from faint after admiring her" kinda someborrY! Aha! Fear god nah Buiti! How can only you one be fining all this kain fine?! Nawa oh! **Singing.. In Banky w's voice.. E get this Omoge wey catch my eyes.. I see am for sure, i see am for sure :) Oooossssssshhheeey turn uP!.. **Shouting.. Slay Buiti Slayyyyyyyy!!!!

    P.S: God luck with the Challenge Bubba, ehmmm **Scratches head, you can hire me to be a guest judge oh! My fee is cheap.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how it looks so stylist. Great post!

    http://lostinthefairyland.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning Style!!! U look great in that blue printed pant.

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17


    ReplyDelete
  22. elegant
    dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Don't you just love it when they are in the mood to celebrate? You look casual chic hun. Kisses!
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I fink I prefer it on on a sneakers
    Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful heels, love the color a lot :)
    You look great in those joggers!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely outfit, love the pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice pants ..xoxo

    http://nokisses4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cool look, I love joggers with heels!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blue suits you my dear!
    Much much love!
    www.fashionteacup.com <<<

    ReplyDelete
  30. you are stunning!! the pants is so nice and the heels are gorgeous !!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Girllll you look so good. Love the joggers and it's a relief to see it styled differently.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute look. Trés fab!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images