YOU HAVE BEEN CHARMED

4:07 AM

So I recently saw this on a friends hair, trust me na I had to dig deep to know what it is called and how it can be worn. Kia! you need to see the way my friend was looking like an angel that just landed. She was so pretty.
She made want to swap heads hehhehhhe
Omo, this is one trend I will want my bridesmaid to rock. " The Crystal Hair Charm"
Some of you might have seen it, while to some others it is new.
Hello Every one!
Happy New Month.
How you all doing?
Yesterday's election wasn't funny but I am glad it is over now. *wipe sweat*
Now we only pray that God gives Buhari the wisdom to lead us.
If you are new here, you are welcome. *Now hugging you*
Please feel free to go through all my post and see what I do here.


 You have got to love this trend, imagine you on this, heading to a wedding. Damn! you will be so glammed.

This is how to wear it. 
*You apply them to your hair with the clear top film still attached (the clear sheet, is the lace thing you see in the pic. It is only there to protect your straightener from being damaged or scratched )
*Use your hair straightener to press and hold down with the heat from it.
*Peel off the clear protective sheet and the little crystals will be stuck onto your hair!




It also comes in different shapes. Some are heart shaped, star shaped etc ....




Will you rock this?

You can get yours @ali express and here
Thanks for visiting
I recently learn't how to do a blow out without heat, check it out here
xoxo
Buiti
 
follow us @buitii and @fashionitazbybuiti for a shout out and feature. Tag us in your pic
 If your account it private then we can't give you a shout out.
DISCLAIMER
I do not take credit for any of these pic, as they were no taken by me.
Pic credit- Google and meganjoy.ca



You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Love this trend. Gorgeous pics. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing that can not be invogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually pretty cool. i dont know if it would look good on dark hair though.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this trend. Cool!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I have never seen these before!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post dear, I like the ideas to the hair.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I'd attend a wedding like this I might upstage the bride. It's too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks like something fun to try out. Wonderful post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this new trend, but I am not sure if I will give it a try.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can understand for a bride, but personally I won't do this.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm so excited. I'm going to see if I can do this with my locks :D.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty detail to the hair! I would totally where this for a special occasion. Thanks got the intro to this cool trend!

    Xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely hair style, thanks for sharing.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks really pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This new accessory looks cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. wish I saw knew this before my wedding.i would ave rocked it.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its kool, but op its easy to remove

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a beautiful hair accessory
    stunning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cool hair accessory, I want one for myself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. These hairstyles are so amazing :))) Great accessory!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So lovely.. Would definitely gv it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! So nice, so much lesson from here. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want! I really like it. Would prefer it if it were black but it might look weird Sha.

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the trend; especially adore the first featured pic with the hair swept up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images