HAIRSTYLE FOR THE WEEKEND 7

2:58 AM

Let me start by apologizing to all my readers who checked the blog yesterday and the day before that, pardon me.
I had a training to attend and it was for 2days, but I am done now.. Thank God!
I want to scream but first, drum rolls please.............
My natural hair is a year old now yea!!! *doing my moon walk.*Mama is excited. Waoza!
If you follow me on IG @buitii you would have seen a pics of me sharing my hair journey and I am proud I made it oo.. I never thought I would at all..
Whoever said being a naturalista is easy? Na... its not. You need to put your mind and soul to it lolol...

 Maybe one day I will do a post on my hair journey.
Yes! we have a new hairstyle for the weekend and it is Kinky twist.
 That's the hair style I am wearing now as seen in my previous post.

For mine I used 3 packs of Noble kinky, each was sold for about 900 naira . I also spent about 5hours making this hair



The beauty about this hair is that, it is light and it doesn't look as heavy as it assumed to be
You can decide to make yours long or short. Which ever length you want, you can rock.

 You can add a bit of twist to yours by braiding the side.

Or add curls to the tips



So now you can head to the saloon and tell you stylist you want to make the kinky twist.
As usually remember to send me pics..
Have a fab weekend
Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. You hair rock beauty and the selection of all this style are stunning. I could see you rock it beautifully. Have s blessing day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apology accepted! Your hair is gorgeous dear, and I also love the prefer styles

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I can comment now..but you forgot to add the type/name of the kinky attachment/extension used.

    Lovely hair once again.
    Fina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to read my comment today. Keep this up beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like kinky twist on everyone but myself LOL these are cute looks!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there babe, how isit going?
    Lovely blog, great post darling, thanks for sharing this with us..
    I love the selection of style. x
    Follow back if you don't mind.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I ffwed on ig, but u nt ffling back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooveee this hairstyle!! One of my friend abuses it always and I'm Still yet to try it out!! In other news, can't wait to meet you 😉😉
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post, cool hairstyles!
    Let me know if you're interested in following eachother on GFC?
    I'd love to keep in touch :-)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely hair. I'm so making it after I take off my braids. Thanks for the info....you rock

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hair doll, I like it natural or with the pieces added, all is good!! Hope your weekend has been going great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your 1 year journey. I know its not an easy one!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great hairstyle dear
    you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. These hair styles are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really rocked this kinky braid when it was the trend then maybe I should try it out

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been seeing this everywhere, would give it a try one of this days.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images