WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY III

3:42 AM

Holla!! Wetin dey happen? ( What is happening?)
Before we go on, let me say that we have so many interesting segment on this blog.
We have our Wedding diaries, What to wear Wednesdays, Fashion face off etc, My videos, Bloggers diary....
To be featured on any of these segments, all you have to do is send in your pic to me via email to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com. 
Ok! back to today's post, I promised that I was going to keep up with this segment
 "What To Wear Wednesday" and yep! I am keeping to that. 
I almost forgot today ooo... kia! the devil is a liar. I got closed to the office and I remembered today is Wednesday and I had to put up this post instead of the other post I had planned. 
Thanks to my co-worker who took these pics.
What To Wear Wednesday is a segment where I show off what I wear to work. We all know how confusing it can be trying to put together what to wear to work. So this segment is a guide to help ladies who also get confuse like me, have an idea of what you can wear to work.
Below is what I wore to work today. 


 For today's look, I wore an Orange blazer on my polka dot top and my pleated skirt. I finished it with my swede pumps. Just the right amount of heels for work.
 This my love for polka dots tho *now sipping yoyo bitters fruities*
To rock a polka dot well, always throw in one colored item.
Either a blazer, a top, shoe, purse etc...


I found out I have worn these polka dot looks on the blog.
Who ever said you can't remix your clothes and wear them in different ways? If you missed any of these post you can click the link below
* As a vest
* As a top and skirt here
* As a skirt here


Thanks for visiting everyone...

xoxo
Buiti


Follow me on Twitter Facebook Instagram and this IG account for shout out Instagram

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Polka dots...always nice to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love polka dots lately, I just adore the blazer you paired with this such a great color :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is stunning tou look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is popping, girl! You are such a fun and joyful person. I always enjoy your posts and poses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great segment!! You look gorgeous and yes to remixing whats in our closet. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love polka dots on you. They never look good on me but they look amazing on you. Great post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit. The red blazer is so chic.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combo! You rock polka dots so well. Love all the looks. Chic girly!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This babe, I envy you oo.

    Just when I am thinking I know how to "remix" my clothes, I will come here and be disappointed. **sigh**

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combo!

    http://kibuadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so wonderful honey! That polka dots are just awesome!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wear polka dots well dear.
    Well Combined in the 3 occasions! !! Lovely.
    Do enjoy the rest of the week..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love and wear polka dots so many times.
    you look stunning
    that skirt in te first pairing is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...we wearing almost a similar concept today. Not sharing that outfit till Monday though. Lovely look all the round though.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that polka dot skirt. It reminds me of Minnie Mouse ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the polka dots inspired outfit
    Pretty!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your look :)

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow wow wow wowwwww *speechlesss

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this red blazer, looks amazing on you. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Looks; I like your hair in a bun. It looks so pretty like that. Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a great work wear, I love those polka dots so much!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely!i need to get some polka dot dresses.lolz

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I ADORE polka dots! As always, well done! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I almost wore my black polka dot skirt today but didn't. You look stunning in yours! I love it paired with the pink top and blue heels the most!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Polka Dots can never go wrong, You look lovely on that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love love all ur styles dear,u've got d swag love d shoes all the outfit nne e di 2much muah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow !! I love dots! this outfit is great, so femenine and chic.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful outfits, great skirt!

    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful red jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look adorable. Polka dots ever pretty.
    gleemah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images