MILITARY INSPIRED

8:25 AM

Happy New week...
Let me start by apologizing to everyone out there who waited for the hairstyle for the week post.
Wait, before you crucify me, I have a very good reason oooo..
You know this past week we had our election here in Nigeria and it was instructed that there should be no movement. So I thought to my self that, no one was really going to the saloon and It will make  much sense if we had the post this week. Maybe I was wrong, but that was how my small mind reason am sha. Pardon me as majority of my readers are from Nigeria.
So please once again forgive me *bows heads*
But don't worry I will put up the post this week.
Network has been mad today, since morning I have been trying to put up this post, but thank God this post is up.






This week outfit  was inspired by the military men I saw on the street due to the election. So I decided to pair my army print blouse with this peplum skirt I got from Jumia.
I completed the look with my black pattern leather pumps.




Choi! my hair is growing oo..
I decided to wear my hair in a mohawk for this look.



Hope you like?
Thanks for visiting guys I so appreciate every click
xoxo
Buiti 

Follow us on Instagram for a shout out @fashionitazbybuiti
and my page @buitii

 Outfit Detials
Blouse_Gifted
Skirt- Jumia
Shoe- Jumia




You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. You look fantastic doll, love the skirt and it works with the top, so cool :) Hope you have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look. Look u military top Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls did u wear this out? Cos I got mine since last year and can't rock it so I don't get harassed by those angry soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  4. U really wore this out?? They beat my friend black and blue the day she wore hers.u look good though

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully styled outfit, Buiti, the skirt is gorgeous!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combination, love your skirt and that top is a great one.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your look, so great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Buiti you look so good in that pink skirt - great color and print mx!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pose in the 2nd pic though - Lol!! Well looks like you and I had the same outfit in mind this weekend, because I also wore a camo top. I'll post soon.
    You look gorgeous. Great combo!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cool !
    Such a pretty skirt !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you are doing this skirt so much justice. I love it. Your hair rocks! And yes, you are forgiven:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool look. Love the pink with the cameo top.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the camo with the pink, gorgeous pairing! Also love the fro-hawk!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit, the colour of the skirt is amazing. Hope you didn't wear this outside oh
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit dear!
    Nice combo....Love the skirt...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/celebrating-african-heritage.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love the hair color!!!!!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very stylish look!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the camo print. You look fab.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    http://www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. super glam

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally Love your Hair and the Mohawk look and the camouflage with the pink skirt + patent pumps! Cool :)

    Be Well and Safe! Have a Great Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow so chic
    you look lovely
    love love that skirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm loving this hairstyle, and the paring masculine feminine is a great idea!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the peplum skirt/camouflage combo! And, your hair is adorable! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Huh! You got a lot of guts dear, army guys aint smiling o, a friend of mine frog jummed for wearing camo. The outfit is amazing, but ur hair really got me o. Am so going on a fro hawk. Thanks for sharing
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this combo! You look good girl!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! I actually rocked an army green shirt like yours yesterday but with a black skirt.


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mma I love all ur post,d camo real look nice on u,all nice swag with cool smile dat delight my heart remain bless

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that pink skirt!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the way the pink skirt and your hair match. Such a pretty combo. Fabulous outfit, looking pretty as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images