TREND ALERT: MINI AND MICRO BAG TREND

1:58 AM

If you on Instagram am sure by now you would have seen this new trend. I so want to scream, I love this trend...... because its so girlie.
Holla ma people, what is up?
Its been an amazing week for me and I can't just thank God enough.
I so want to appreciate those who send me messages using all social media to encourage me, I say God bless you all.
Yes today's trend is one trend that I like, common! you just have to love the MINI BAG

The last time I heard of this trend was in 2013 but the bags then were slightly different from this.Now
having a major come back in 2015, the Mini bag are taking a new look and are here to stay.
Am sure you saw it on Kylie Jenner on Easter Sunday rocking this bag.



 There are the mini bags and the micro mini bag as seen in the picture above, but I am more into the mini's .
 I just feel they have a little more room to take in those girlie things we love to carry.

Micro Mini bag

Mini Bag
I was putting this post together 2days ago, when I had to put it on hold and go run some errands. I haven't walked up to 5 blocks when I saw this Mini
 bag hanging and screaming my name. Waooza! It was a crazy coincidence and I couldn't wait to buy it.
Did I buy it? Yes I did na lolol


This was how I rocked it to work today..
I re-rocked my over sized sweater on my white denim pants. I finished the look with my green moccasin and a bowler hat.



Will you rock this trend?
 xoxo
Buiti


IG handle is @fashionitazbybuiti and admin @buitii
Pic Credit: Pin interest


You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Nice pics dear! I wait for my blog, follow me and i Follow you back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the bags - coincidentally, I got myself one yesterday

      Delete
  2. You look marvellous doll, love the mini bag, so cute :) I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the mini bag trend! Love yours! The yellow is so pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look ravishing have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trend too. And your color is cute.
    www.beautiful-eagle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! The yellow and green are perfect colors for what you're wearing!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when the micro bag was popular the first time. I still have my micro coach bag. I just love yours. I have to get me another.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been a big fan of mini bags. Love yours. xx
    www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mini bags, they are comfy and carry all the essentials!
    Nice post darling!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them with the straps, the way you have yours. Happy weekend babe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this trend. You look good!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bag and the shoes.....

    Www.Journalofapetitediva.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great trend!! You look good, Buiti.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shirt! And yes to mini bags anyday
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful yellow bag :)))
    You look so amazing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the trend!
    Nice outfit dear!!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/brown-orecchiette-hollow-retro.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely trend! Live your colourful outfits.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely trends! I love your colourful outfits.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love mini bags, they are so cute! Nice outfit :) xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think so. I like bags I could actually put stuff in but the bags are soooooo cute! Who knows? Maybe I would wear this someday.

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So in love with them they look so chic, but I do have so many stuff that I carry with me I always need extra space ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nne I am soo loving the new picture quality o!God is working...
    Dope outfit...biko do a giveaway on that sweater its too cute.
    Btw...ure on the blog...do check it out

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes. I do love micro mini bags
    So cute looking
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those bags.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I definitely will rock the look, lool I know that feeling but I Dont answer because babes are broke lool

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images