ITS CASUAL FRIDAY!!

3:11 AM

Two days ago, my Sister suggested I come up with a new segment tagged "Casual Friday" where I show off casual looks to rock during the weekend. She also told me it was another way to appreciate my reader and I jumped into the idea because it is definitely something new.
Casual Friday will be coming up often on this blog and everyone can be featured. To be featured, all you need to do is tag me with your pic on instagram or send to my mail beautycindy2002@yahoo.com  and your Instagram account too.
let us keep the pictures coming.
How is everyone?
Hope you are as excited as I am that it is weekend Yay!!
Come o! Wedding planing no be here. Why didn't you guys tell me its so hard *sobs*
Everyone is charging so much aaah!
Why don't we have a Las Vegas kind of wedding here in Naija? That would have made life easy joor...
 Ok, back to today's post.
I sent a broadcast on BBM and Whatsapp yesterday and asked people to tagged me in their casual look. These are the looks I got 

Ankara is a normal Naija look on Friday's but this peplum top on this pant is all round cute. Follow @lindissparkus

You can rock leathers pants on Friday as seen above. Add a turban, especially for a bad hair day. follow @buitii

 You remember the Denim shirt dress? If you missed that post check here. This is a lovely trend to rock on Fridays. I like the brown sandals with this look. Follow her @estradas_ignacious

  Her pink pant is so cute and she styled it so well with a blue bag and a white sneakers. Follow her @desola_deyz

 Polo Tee are always very comfy look and that was what this look was all about. She finished it with a cute flat. follow @ipheeoma

She is rocking the white trend and this speaks casual so much. It so pretty, I love the pop of color with the bag. follow her @kadaash7


 Sneakers and dresses never looked bad on any one and this is a simple and cute look to rock on Friday's. Pairing same color sneakers with your dress is something everyone should try. This is me today @buitii

 Crop top and high waist pants on a wedge is another comfy look for Friday's. Her skin alone is complimenting the look. I love the cut and fit of this outfit. follow her @ketchylee

Red blazer, pink top and blue pants on flats is another super cute look to rock on Friday's
Stylish banker @fig8kimberly

The sneaker wedge is not so easy to style but with this look, she made it look so effortless. I like the colors of the denim and the art work on her tee.

The hair was just right for this look. I love that she wore a loop earring, she looks pretty.
Follow her @stainlessstory


That's it guys...
Remember to tag me or mail me for a feature

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Great fashion on everyone. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww they are all cute. I luv d first ankara top, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buiti dis is actually a good idea. Good looking ladies I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop Jumpsuit on @ketchylee... my oyinbo Femi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of this post, these girls are all beautiful and stylish. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fashion
    I love the red blazer

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great Idea. I love that first look and your red dress/sneakers.

    About your wedding, just invite us, thats my own...take things easy okay?

    catwalkwithpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mami these ladies look gorgeous, I should be looking out every Friday lenme see if I will find Bae

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all gorgeous looks, I see myself in the all white. We are waiting for aso-ebi sha... haha
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute looks! Loving the peplum!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a nice segment!
    Dint get the broadcast.
    Would love to join next friday,.
    Keep the good work going dear... About you wedding, all the best dear. #hugs
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first look with red pumps is wonderful and full of life :)))
    Great!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone looks amazing ! Beautiful xx

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so loving all of these outfits. A great outfit just changes your day. Beautiful post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahah!buiti you never see anything.just cut your coat according to your pockets(hubby aand you)dont worry yyou will get over it.
    I should do a post on things to do before / after planning. Your wedding 2mao.incase you need help,you can holla

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ladies everywhere. Love it!! :)
    Take am easy with the wedding planning ooo...Leave some money for honeymoon joor. Haha

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous ladies, loving the casual outfits. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of this new segment. I love the ankara top in look one and your red dress with sneakers look stays winning. I'm loving the diversity on your blog, keep it up!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty cool fashion for Friday. Love the keep calm and buy shoes shirt.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its a really nice segment, and ur readers get to see different personal styles.


    FASHION REHAB

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the first picture. Effortlessly chick.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful concept. They all look beautiful but would go for d denim dress n your red it reflects real casual.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great looks!

    Please click on my Sheinside Banner
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a great concept.
    I love Friday!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everyone is looking fine! Great segment and happy weekend!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is really cool, I didn't even know, hopefully next time I would be in it. Anyways I love their style.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. great idea,
    what caught my eye is the first look and the denim dress
    those two are so breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  29. You ladies are serving up some serious style! Gorgeous!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the denim button down dress and the white ensemble. :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely idea, lovely outfit and looks.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. What fab Friday stylings! I truly need to invest in a pair of leather (or faux leather) leggings. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the outfits. Nice. Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the denim shirt dress.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Everyone be looking good. Lemme send pic too

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all the different outfits this is great well my idea ain't that bad. Butit oya say thank you to Aunty ejay

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images