HAIRSTYLE FOR THE WEEKEND VOL 6

2:54 AM

Happy Weekend!
I promised to show of the hairstyle for the weekend  and yes I was going to keep my word.
How did your week play out? Gist me joo...
Mine had it high and low but thank God its over.
Move over braids we have a new look Yay!!
I think I just got into the braid thing so I decided to sha have fun with it lol..
But this week we going Chic'
Wait for it..................................................................................................................
Our hair style for the week is "Modern Bob"
You just have to love this look



You can wear it side, center or add a fringe to yours




 Modern Bob are the new and slick way to wear your bob. 
Before now, most bob hair length was usually around the ear.
Bia, if you did not wear your hair like that then, you better start calling me Aunty ooo lol..
Now, the modern way to rock a bob is to have the length just around the shoulder.


 You can rock this hair in any color of your choice, red, black, brown, blonde, green. . Always wear what will suit your skin tone ooo
But my favorite  has got to be the umbre look(two toned color)





 Thats it guys..
Now go out there and be all beautiful
Don't forget to send me a pic of you rocking yours
Thank you all for visiting and have a lovely holiday

xoxo
Buiti

Follow us on Instagram for a feature @fashionitazbybuiti and admin @buitii

All pic credit- pin interest and instagram

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Dis modern bob is so lovely,i prefer it to d short one thanks for d styles,wait to see it on u *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis modern bob is so lovely,i prefer it to d short one thanks for d styles,wait to see it on u *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessssssss! I just love a sleek bob.. You're making me want to do it again!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the one on Beyonce, and the blonde colour is so cool, I guess the short hair is trending now.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. I think am gonna try the last one cos of work. Others are too bright for my type of work. Can we get ideas every week? Welldone

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bob rock in all the ladies. Have a blessing Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the long bob! I am inspired to try this! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bob especially the ones with curls in front......
    Hi darling!♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this hairstyle, so trendy!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi babe, this hairstyle selection is very cool! Beautiful selection
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bobs, always have! My bangs are never long enough to cut my hair into one at the time I get the bright idea! OMG at Kylie Jenner she had a face overhaul...why do folks have to mess around with God's palette?

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The blue/green ombré one is my favourite 😀👍

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful inspiration!! Chic style.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, darling. You should have posted this before I had my hair cut. Too late. :P
    Next time though.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really stylish hair cut!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely. If u r dark don't try it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the long bob! They all look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely hairstyles.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks Beauty, now i know the next hairstyle i am wearing
    mysweetfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am missing my long bob :(
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The green tip one is too fineee
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bob doesn't fit me,short hair dont fit me

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images