WEDDING DIARY II

5:22 AM

Hello Everyone..
Yup! its another love story and this time it's between Obafemi and Kofoworola


How We Met
It was a very sunny afternoon, in the month of May 2010. As a coordinator of Nigeria Institute of Information and Technology (NIIT) Ikeja, my job entails me to always be on my feet . I was so tired, i decided to take a seat for some minutes. Standing close to me was this pretty lady, she had this smile that you wouldn't help but smile back at her. I was speechless! I closely watched her for two days. On the 2nd day i summoned courage and approached her, i told her my intention and gave her two weeks automaton to give me a reply.
Trust me, in those two weeks i wasn't my self , as i kept hoping she wouldn't turn me down. You can't imagine the joy i had when she sent me a liltle note in class saying YES. WHOOPY! That was the start of our relationship.

The Proposal
It took me 3 months practicing my speech. In June 2013, we both attended my cousins wedding,i was so nervous all through. I finally summon courage and went down on one knee and asked her to marry me. The first thing she said was " I dare you to do this in front of the couple" Really? i asked..
I took her hand and we both went to an open space where the couple can see us and everyone else. I went down on my knees again and asked her to marry me. She said Yes....

Their introduction was in November 2013

Court wedding on the 27th of February 2014

Engagement on the 28th of February 2014

White wedding on the 1st of March 2014








OK! what is he doing?
You can share your wedding diary with us here. Send your pictures to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
From us here, Its Happy Married life.....
xoxo
Buiti



A successful marriage requires fallen in love many times, always with the same person

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Dang the man is fineeeee......#okbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing them HML

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely couple.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww they are so young. cute couple, I wish them a happy married life.

    belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice story. beautiful couple>>>>pls note!!! there is no word like "strucked".

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations. lovely piks!
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. D guy is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness!!

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing all dah best...bu ur husband us cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely.. I see she is expecting too awww HML

    ReplyDelete
  11. The guy looks so lively and damn he is fine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her gown it looks good on her and the groom's suit is also well tailored

    ReplyDelete
  13. Da guy is fine! Wishing them all the best. Marriage is bliss - a good marriage i must add.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wedding looks simple and looks like the couple had lots of fun. I like this

    ReplyDelete
  15. HML Obafemi and wife. I love the way you went about your proposal

    ReplyDelete
  16. This guy deserves the best and he got it! Happy Married Life bro

    ReplyDelete
  17. So romantic. Wishing u the best in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images