ANOTHER CINDERELLA STORY....

4:44 AM

OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer-Zara
Body Hugging Tee- Atmosphere
Skirt-Forever21
Shoe-New look

                                                                      





Holla Everyone.....

Congratulation to Adama for winning this week fashionitas of the weak Yipee!! Her picture is displayed on our side banner. Use the web version of your fone or laptop to view.


How is your week going? Mine? lol.. it started with me misplacing my left shoe on Sunday afternoon. How did that happen? i can't explain!!
Now am left with the right shoe and to think its new....*sobs*
I feel like Cinderella already. I hope my prince charming comes with it to find me
It didn't end there, i also misplaced an earring yesterday and the week has only just started  *sighs*
Does this happen to you too?
This is what i wore to work today and i like it.
I paired my polka dot skirt with my orange blazer and my turquoise body hugging tee.
My job involves me moving up and down so i have to rely on my court shoe for comfort.
Have you noticed i have been wearing a lot of short hair of late? Yep!! Tony Braxton you better watch out am taking over....
xoxo
Buiti


Instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. I love the fitting of the top on you. Nice combination. I actually have this wedding to attend. Silver/purple is d color. Am having problems with a color of shoe to use. I dont wanna use silver/purple .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let us talk via email dear its beautycindy2002@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Nice combo......loving the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the polka dot skirt...nice outfit generally check out my new blog post

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/03/rainy-day.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a really nice body. Makes it easier for the clothes to fits u. *duffs hat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r really trying to hard.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very good, i like the shirt, still working to achieve that perfect body lool .
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit. I love the combination of prints with bright colours! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit dear, I nominated you for a Liebster award, please checkout www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love the skirt ! :)

    http://popcornaboard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit. i love your skirt. I nominated you for liebster awards, please check the details on my blog.

    belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt!
    I love!
    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely skirt, Buiti

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the entire look and mix of color...you look gorgeous! ;-) Mz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love the hair n the combo of clothing....hugs..its ify!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That blazer is the perfect pop of color.

    cheers,
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your look is gorgeous
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing! I love the style and color-combination, Perfect!
    Regards from Berlin Aziza
    http://berlin-capital-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful.
    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the polka dot, nice combination

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful outfit.
    love your hair.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the skirt very much. You look good.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely skirt!

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous skirt!!!

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful...lovely blazer

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well done!
    Purple Chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images