STYLE CRUSH

5:45 AM

Hi Guys.
How una dey?(how are you) I hope your week is going smoothly? Relax is going to be Friday soon lol.... I cant wait either 
Today in replace of our weekly feature 'Fashionita of the week' we will be having a new segment called 'Style crush'
Congratulation to Toke, she is our fashionita of the week. Although, she was able to beat toolz with a liltle margin. Her picture is up.
My first style crush is beautiful Kelechi Morah, an ardent visitor of this blog.

Lets meet you?
I am Kelechi Morah
What do you for a living?
I am the Ceo of kelzmart / A personal shopper/ Everything female fashion


What is Style to you?
Style to me is "Personal". It's been comfortable and confident in whatever you wearing not necessarily following trends....
What is your most possessed item?
Hmmmm.... most possessed item would be my Raymond Weil wristwatch. :-) " timeless "

What is that one thing you cant do without?
I can't do without my  phones "Obsessed"


Who is your style icon?
Style icon is Folake huntoon of @www.stylepantry.com


What is that one item you cant be caught dead wearing?
 I can't be caught dead wearing leggings with a small/crop top..


What can you say about this blog and any advice?
The blog is awesome, fresh, new and up to date ....errmmm advice would be while respecting people's opinion  never to condole or allow cyber bullying through people's comments...let's keep the blog +ive ,warm and accommodating for everyone who visits....

Do you love her style?
Want to be my next style crush? then mail me on beautycindy 2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love her style. Great segment!
    www.webreaktrends.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of those looks ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 1.

    Cashino NDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great relaxed look...lovely bags!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely innovation and nice looks!

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her style it's ok.but I think centre parten hair. Doesn't suit her she should try side parten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable!! She has a fun style.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has lovely bags

    ReplyDelete
  9. am all about her bags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Buiti, I've just nominated you for the liebster blog award. Pick it up on- omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These outfits are gorgeous! Second one is the best!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. she looks very pretty!!!
    love her style.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving her use of bright colors. This series is awesome keep it up!

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look really pretty with the yellow dress x Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    http://www.kimaitabar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. She has a lovely frame :-)
    Her style is awesome.

    Ps..Been a while since I came here. Gone through other posts and as usual loving what you are doing. Great stuff Buiti :-)

    http://kazinidaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. looooovvveeeee her bags. New good segment,love it. Keep it up bui.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images