FASHION FACE-OFF VII

5:14 AM

Happy Monday all.... How was your weekend? Mine wasn't too bad and i had fun. Although i misplaced my phone yeah! yeah! i know you screaming again? Well i don't know why either. Boy, am i glad that week is so gone and we in a new one. 
This week fashionista of the week has been a long time coming lol...
I have had this pics in my inbox for almost two weeks, but i had to wait for the right time i guess... hehehe
Okay, lets meet the ladies
My name is Chidinma Obinnakwelu, 19yrs old first year student in Montclair state university in NJ majoring in biochemistry. I own a blog www.thatnigeriangirl.net and just love anything traditional. Yep am old school but hey, the music then made sense at least i have learn't a lot from Osadebe and still waiting to learn something from these noise makers, just saying...








 My Name is Cynthia Ifeoma Banor
I love traveling, networking, dancing (major), singing, exercise, video game, car racing, I work hard and play hard lol, am a fashionista, MUA, love love fashion, did a lil bit of acting yup! I just love having fun, I work as a Nurse in a Rehabilitation and skill nursing home here in boston.







That's it guys.... Who should it be? Chidinma or Cynthia?
The lady with the highest number of vote wins. To be a part of next week fashionista of the week, simply send me seven of your pictures and you will be up against someone.
xoxo
Buiti




instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

43 comments

  1. It's Chidinma am voting for I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia rocks! So I vote for Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cindy is so hot! Her beauty is bringing summer to this blog already! I vote for Cynthia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia' s hair caught my attention!! Love her monochrome dress sense. So I vote for Cynthia. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both ladies got it all. But my vote goes to Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. A standing ovation for Cynthia. Cardinally empowered! I vote for Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post.
    I have nominate your blog for Liebster award, go check my last post for more info.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for d one nd only queen of Africa CHIDINMA!!..pretty pretty waoo, baby ya outfit is d best 😘👍

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm ..i love both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the both look beautiful.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chidinma..her looks are simple yet versatile. Cynthia is ok(..,and very pretty btw) but, I dare say very politely, has that 'i'm trying too hard' kinda look.
    http://kazinidaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cynthia all the way. Fierce n sexy style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of them are gorgeous, but, I will have to vote for Chidinma (We have the same style)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for Ifeoma Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote Chidinma. No competition i must say without disrespect to Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mmmm, i think I will vote chidinma....guys should be featured too ooo
    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/03/brown-affair.html?m=1
    New post

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cynthia all d way! I vote for cynthia! Download 9ja next rated RNB star Abbey jive song : @360Nobs 360Fresh: Abbey jive – Lady Go http://ift.tt/1iSGG2Q

    ReplyDelete
  22. I vote for cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks guys we have our winner now

    ReplyDelete
  24. you both rock!!! it doesn't matter who won

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images