FASHION FACE-OFF VI !!

10:22 AM


What's up my beautiful people? lolol
How is your week going? Mine is going fine.
I have good news....My Sister just had a baby boy whoop!! whoop!!
Am an Aunt for the second time yeah!! and i also got a free ride to work hahahahahhah don't mind me. But this week has been good and i thank God.
Today we having our fashionista of the week Yeah!!. I know we all missed it, i did too.
Let's  quickly see the beautiful ladies who will be competing for our fashionista of the week.

Meet Oba Adama, an executive assistant at Nevada Global Resources. She loves swimming, traveling, shopping and movies.


Meet Bina Olutu, a make up artist and an event manager. She loves traveling, cooking, shopping and meeting new people.




There you have it! Who should be our fashionista of the week? Adama or Bina?
To participate in next week fashionista of the week, simply send me 7 of your pictures to my email
beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti



Instragram@buitii
Twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Adama did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adama..

    Miss_Nartu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adama my beautiful damsel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adama all d way....muaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adama the girl after my heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adama the girl after my heart u got my vote anyday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adama all the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love Bina's shape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congraz Buiti on your becoming an Aunt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adanma wins this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bina looks good, but Adanma looks better

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well mini mini moni mo! Its Bina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like bina #tinkoko#

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bina rock go girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is very stylish.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dunno who to choose, they both have style


    www.infashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adama rocks......

    ReplyDelete
  18. Give it up for........... Adama

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love adama she wore different clothes and paired the color's well definitely her

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations on becoming an aunt!! it isn't easy oo They both have great looks but Adanma has more fashionable ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice outfits.. nice blog

    please your opinion is needed on the issue concerning the on going crises in Ukraine about what we foreigners should do?
    view post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/EMMANUEL%20OGBU

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adama all the way

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Guys we have a winner now

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who's the winner Buiti?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images