WEDDING DIARY I

5:14 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone...
Today we will have our first ever wedding love story and it is the love story between Jennifer and Emmanuel

Meet the two love birds....

 

Jennifer did not know that the purchase of her plane ticket will start her journey to love......
Read her story on how they met and how he proposed.


HOW WE MET
It all started February 2012, my friend and i went to get tickets to Dubai from Ethiopian airlines (where Emmanuel works). He got me a straight ticket and put my friend on a waiting list because the flight was fully booked, so he gave me his number in case we had problems at d airport. On getting to the airport on the day of departure, my friend had problems checking in.... So i had to call him and that's how the chase started. Over a year of him calling me and i shunning him , standing him up on several occasions.
Finally in January 2013 I decided to give him one lunch date and like they say " the rest is history" . We quickly got under each others skin and fell in love instantly.

WHAT MADE ME ATTRACTED TO HIM
I got attracted to him, because of his ZEAL, his big heart to help, his GOOD NATURE the fact that he loves GOD.
 
 THE PROPOSAL In September 2013 we both went to America for vacation. We were scheduled to go to Maryland - New york - Miami. We stayed at south beach hotel in Miami , the day before we left Miami we went on a cruise. He was so jumpy and nervous the whole day rushing to get back to the hotel, I remember picking a quarrel with him and asking why he was so uneasy, he just brushed me off nicely......
 When we got back to the hotel he quickly rushed upstairs, when I stepped into the room he called  me to come see something by the window " come and see something babe" he said. I rushed to the window and behold, the most beautiful and romantic thing I had ever seen.... A mini airplane flew over the beach with a banner that said " will u marry me Jennifer ?? Love Emmanuel" I screamed and looked at him and there he was with a beautifully cut diamond ring. I went off the hook!!! Screaming. Yes I will!!! And then sealed it with a kiss. And that was officially the best day of my life.

I want that rock.. *runs away*

 



Awww.. this is so sweet.  This is wishing Jennifer and Emmanuel a HML. Their traditional wedding will be on the 29th of march and white wedding in the month of May. So get ready for more pics from them.
Do you want to tell us your own wedding story? then hit me up at beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I'm in luv wif deir story.wishing dem lovely and blissful years in deir marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really romantic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That's all I can say. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That's all I can say . So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome..love is beautiful thing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm.... This story. *coughs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawww congrats my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Wish u d very best dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Wish you d very best dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pay a quick visit everyday a few web pages and
    websites to read articles or reviews, but this website gives quality
    based posts.

    Here is my homepage: pre order

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful story. Aww, i wish them many more years of happiness.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominated you for the liebster award. Kindly pick it up on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww!!!!! This is awesome. God bless dem

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing story babe

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! So romantic!
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very romantic.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, so cute, wish her the very best
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. true romantic story :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. We all love happy endings - Buiti, more please!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwww how romantic. HML indeed to them

    ReplyDelete
  21. So much effort just to make it special...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww so great 'I love love stories'

    WWW.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images