THE GAME OF CHESS...

12:00 AM








Hey Everyone, It has been a rainny week here in Lagos, Nigeria and i am so loving the weather. lolol
How come the weather is so cool during this valentine week? Am i the only one that have noticed? *cover face,covers ear,covers eyes* hehehehehe
I love to see guys play the game of chess and see how the Queen protects her King, that is what comes to my mind whenever i see this blazer. I feel like a queen lol (well in my mind)
I instantly fell in love with this chess board blazer when i first saw it. Its those little detailing that got me. The chess background, the lace design and the gold zip all got me attracted to it. Although, i only get such attractions when i see shoe, but this was different.
I have had this blazer for a while though and i decided to pair it up with a green pant and a slim black belt. Don't know why the pants doesn't look green in these pictures( thanks to my phone)
Am still on my search for cools places to take pictures, not easy locating one as Lagos is always so busy and i also have to work to, but i am working on it.
Hope you like?

OUTFIT-DETAILS
Top-Giddy Up
Pant- Asos
Shoe- Beauty heels

Intragramm-@buitii
Twitter-@buiti




You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. you look very lovely.
    beautiful shoe and i love the colour of your pant.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I love that top. Oh my!! It's so unique and beautiful!
    Xoxo-Joelle
    Coubtrylivinginheels. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do so rock this outfit darling! That top is just amazing, and the color of the pants is perfect!

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, Love the color combo and that jacket is adorable

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a queen! ;) Loving this outfit and it is about to warm up again here soon! I'm following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your top :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. realy nice. love the pants. ASOS is just a lovely store!

    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv d jacket. It's really a game of chess also for d orda players.u keeping it real my rat heheheheh (grinning).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket,the pants and ur hair is fyn.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look on you! Great combo.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blazer! Lovee! You look fab!
    Finding new n diff places to take outfit shots is very difficult in Naija. I give up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really unique and beautiful blazer, great find. Can not wait to visit Lagos, my place of birth, have not been back since I came to England as a toddler lol *covers face and runs away in shame* x
    LaSugarlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry back home hun lol.. thanks for visiting

      Delete
  13. Cute lace detail on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice combo, very lovely. i love monochrome
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice top....looks more like a draft board anyway.....(laffs)...*cover face,covers ear,covers eyes* .......why dont u just cover ur 5 senses...alika!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colour combo is the sweetest. I love it.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look
    foreversmittenfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing dear, and the pant is cool
    http://yuddyella.!logspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images