SMILING THROUGH IT......

1:32 AM

Hey Guys,
Welcome to the month of love....
This week has been a very busy one for me. I have not really been a happy girl this week and seriously at this junction, i cant wait for the week to come to an end. But guess what? i will smile through it, because i know for sure that a smile is the least expensive make up.
I have had this post in my draft for some weeks now, although i don't count it blog-able but my sisters says it is.
I wore this outfit to church some weeks back and i love the look. Am sure you remember my post on
"Turbans" yep ! here i am again rocking my other turban.



For this look, i paired a lace blouse with a high waist skirt on a blue shoe.
Let's not forget the leopard print turban!!

Outfit details
Shirt- Worthington
Skirt- Atmosphere
Shoe- Zara
Turban- Random
Belt- H&M

Instagram-@buitii
Facebook- http://facebook.com/buitichristain
Twitter- @buiti

How was your weekend? 
xoxo
Buiti



You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. I lovee your belt and turban. Nice look dear

    www.mystylefilofax.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl, this outfit is absolutely bloggable! You are looking so gracious and gorgeous. Not a a lot of people can wear a turban and make it look this great. Very nice.

    Hope things get better for you. Just keep smiling dear :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome bebe ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quote about a smile being the least expensive makeup! This look is fabulous. You rock that turbine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my my! is that a turban? it looks so gorgeous on you. Me, i would not even think of wearing one but seeing it on you,i am giving it a rethink. the outfit looks smashing. You look fab dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look and you really pulled it off with the turban.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look

    Following you..please follow back http://tinyurl.com/mroo28y

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the turban....btw this is so blogable.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pencil skirts are my fave

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dis is niceee! Luv d out fit wif d turban.ur rilli rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove this look Buiti:)
    Esp the skirt:-)

    www.kazinidaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely turban.d dressing is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. I love your hat

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one girly. you rock in that turban!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sister is right, This look is very blog worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a fan of turban but this one makes me want to try it out. But you look amazing
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous! The shoes, belt, turban, I love them all!

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this turban, i want too.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Check you out, Buiti - Looking gorgeous as always. That skirt is everything!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous! Aunty buiti I luv your outfit. Gud one

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love this look, most especially the turban. ;-) Mz!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images