TEN +1

4:12 AM

Happy weekend Everyone,
To kick off this weekend, i wrote down 10 simple things i think every lady should know and have , plus a bonus
As usual i am entitled to my opinion right?lolol

1.Goals are not for January Ist alone, set them weekly.

2. Leggings, no matter how much we wish will never one day magically transform into pant. Wearing them with tops that don't cover the bum is not cute, PLEASE,PLEASE STOCK UP ON PANTS

3. Own a screw driver, there is nothing wrong in doing your work your self

4. You never want to be the COTS (chick on the side). Girls, GIRLS!!!! IF A GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE IS STILL TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN A "YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANT" WAY, DO NOT FALL FOR IT. HE SHOULD MAN UP AND ACTUALLY LET THE OTHER GIRL GO. IF HE DOES NOT THEN WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY.

5. Unpainted toe nails are bomb-diggitty

6. Own a nude pumps,it is always a statement piece


7. Your man cannot meet all your EMOTIONAL needs, i said "EMOTIONAL" guys, because i feel some one just read FINANCIAL needs lololol

8. Keep a calender, Know your safe days, your not so safe days, birthday, anniversary etc (well am guilty of this)

9. Never leave the house without wearing a deodarant.....

10. Not every lady can be like those ladies we see on the magazine .FYI, most of those pictures you see are retouched. So love yourself and your curves. But, please don't 4get to work out!!

+1. Own a lace bra... lol please dont ask me why
Do you agree?
xoxo
Buiti

At the end of the day, you wont be happy until you love your self .......

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. The last point I wana know why oo lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dis tiss dey re all true,,think I ave to engage seriously on d no 1 and I also urge us to take heed of d no 4 very serious,plsss may I know d reason for last buiti.remain bless dear kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much, Buiti, but, I don't understand '+1' (I'm going to ask you why jare, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 7 & 8 tho *runs away*. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post !! but very complicated :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with most of the points! nice post.
    pls stop by my blog for a book giveaway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely agree love this
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a lace bra...can you tell me why I should have one?..lol
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe, thanks for this piece buiti... I like lace bras...... (Safe date, no safe date) I make dat mistake too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I get you buiti about the lace Bra thingy.. Guys dig it

    ReplyDelete
  11. all na true talk.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahahah this lady won't kill me. I must commend you Buiti, your posts are very entertaining and on point.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so supporting No4

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice one, more to expect

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post, I'm guilty of some points

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images