BLACK OUT

2:10 AM

OUTFIT DETAILS  
Top- Nella Fantasia
Pant- Forever21
Sandals-Forever21  
                                   









Happy Tuesday my beautiful readers....
I was excited last week when i got my first feature in Miss petite Nigeria blog as her 'Style Crush' . I want to thank everyone who visited to read and commented,God bless you all.
I have been listening to Davido's new release 'AYE' and trust me that song has got me dancing.
Just maybe i will change my wedding theme song from "Ada, Ada" by Flavour to Davido's "Aye" lolol..
Nah...... Flavour is still my man *smiles*
Like my sister usually says, i like 'beer palour' songs, lolol, (thats what she calls those kind of music). But, i can't help my being African. Those kind of songs that make me feel like whining my waist, menhhhh thats what i love to listen to. hehehehehe
Over the weekend , i wasn't feeling well, so i ran some test yesterday and am taking medications, but i had to take these pictures today with my sick look just so i keep you all entertained  lolol.....
 hope its not that obvious.
I love this look, well who doesn't love an all black look? Apart from the fact that it makes you appear taller and slimmer , it can go with almost all skin tone.
I just paired mine with a gold waist belt ,my gold sandals and i was good to go. 
I wore little accessories just so i don't look like a disco ball lolol. 
Hope you like?
xoxo
Buiti

Intragram- @buitii
Twitter- @buiti

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. i love the Gold detailing on the belt and shoes. i used to thinks black on black outfits were only meant for mourning, but thanks to your style sense i guess i wld be bold enough to pull this look.
    aylor zola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold detailing too, i especially love you shoes. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! The gold belt and shoes look perfect with the entire outfit!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit.
    love the belt and shoe combination.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Love the belt.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely black and gold details :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice combo love the colour of your hair and also the shoes!!......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im wearing that same belt today yay:)

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the peplum! so figure flattering and black on black always looks good.
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gold detailing on the belt really pulls the whole look together.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    Fashion Blog: http://www.purrpleivy.com
    Health and Fitness Blog: http://purrple-ivy-fitness.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check you out, Buiti - so far, this is my favourite look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check you out Buiti - so far, this is my favourite look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, i love the belt and congrats on the feature:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow well done for the feature!! Love black and gold on you too! Would you like to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love the all black look!

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. U rock girl...... All black everything makes a person look classy in some way; sometimes with a touch of gold or red..... Thanks for the tip. U looked gorgeous by the way. Not looking sick at all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you look greatx I love your outfit here so class! Keep blogging! You deserve more views. Please also visit my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are looking good in this all black ensemble. Nice touch of gold.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg!! totally love this look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Once U go black... Good job Buiti!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the visit Buiti! I wore shades because it was sunny that day...lol But yes I'm a little bit of the shy type. You look gorgeous by the way. Love your belt.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Defiantly wore all black very well
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Follow x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loooove that belt. This whole look is sophisticated fabulousity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit, love the gold details
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The gold belt and shoe did justice to the playsuit.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this look, those pants are hot. I'm definitely going to check out the song.
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images